The 10 best rock songs about mothers are some of the best songs to play for that very special woman in your life. There isn’t much like a mother, nor is there truly an adequate way to say “thanks” to that woman that changed your diapers and said goodnight to you, but these songs certainly are a start to it.
- “Mother, Mother” by Tracy Bonham. In this song, the singer dictates a letter that she is writing to her mother talking about her journey for stardom and how she loves her mother.
- “Mother” by the Police. This famous song is known for being one of The Police’s more unorthodox songs. It talks about a mother calling the singer of the song.
- “Hey Mama” by Kanye West. This song was written only in 2005 talks about how the singer loves and appreciates his mother so much.
- “Wouldn’t Momma Be Proud” by Elliott Smith. This song talks about how much the singer’s mother would love how successful the singer has been.
- “Julia” by the Beatles. This song was an exact tribute to the mother of John Lennon, member of The Beatles.
- “The Best Day” by Taylor Swift. This young song by the younger singer is a tribute to her mother and the support that she has given over the years.
- “One Hot Mama” by Trace Adkins. This very curious country song talks about how mothers are not only helpful and loving, but very attractive.
- “Don’t Forget to Remember Me” by Carrie Underwood. This song is another artist-to-mother tribute. It talks about how much the singer misses her mother and how supportive she has been.
- “She’s Everything” by Brad Paisley. This song describes the singer’s best girl, but it takes an interesting twist when it is revealed to be his mother.
- “Somebody’s Hero” by Jamie O’Neal. This song tells about how the singer’s mother is her absolute hero.
Any one of these songs would bring a tear to the eye of anyone’s mother. Though they are not all the songs about mothers, they are certainly some of the best.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.