When you're ready for a run, load your MP3 player with the 10 best rock songs to run to. These tunes will help you make the most of every mile.
- “Rock and Roll” by Led Zeppelin. With its driving beat and pumping guitar riffs, “Rock and Roll” by Led Zeppelin is one of the best rock songs to run to. Robert Plant's soaring voice will make you feel like you're flying.
- “Delirious” by Prince. This song, one of Prince's most energetic, will make you delirious with energy. Prince sings, “I can't stop; I ain't got no brakes,” and that's how you'll feel when you run along to this zippy song.
- “Start Me Up” by the Rolling Stones. Not only is this song sure to start you up, but it'll also keep you going. One of the best rock songs to run to, “Start Me Up” will make you feel, as the Rolling Stones sing, like you'll “never stop.”
- “Shoot to Thrill” by AC/DC. Loaded with sexual innuendo, “Shoot to Thrill” is a lot of fun to listen to while running. From beginning to end, its forceful rhythm never lets up, so it's sure to punch up your energy.
- “Purple Haze” by Jimi Hendrix. “Purple Haze,” one of the best rock songs to run to, will rev you up. With his catchy guitar riffs and imaginative lyrics, Jimi Hendrix is a great artist to have with you on a run.
- “Twist and Shout” by The Beatles. A classic song by The Beatles, “Twist and Shout” is downright infectious. Not only will it keep up your get-up-and-go, but you also might wind up singing along.
- “Sweet Home Alabama” by Lynyrd Skynyrd. One of the best rock songs to run to, “Sweet Home Alabama” is a classic of Southern rock. Whether the “skies are blue” or cloudy, this song is always a winner on a run.
- “London Calling” by The Clash. “London Calling” is one of the most famous songs by the Clash, and for good reason: it rocks. The song sizzles with energy, which will fire you up while you're running.
- “Break On Through (To the Other Side)” by The Doors. “Break On Through (To the Other Side)” is one of the best rock songs to run to because of its strong rhythm. It'll help you “break on through” fatigue or boredom.
- “Rhiannon” by Fleetwood Mac. With its flowing rhythm and Stevie Nicks's sexy voice, “Rhiannon” is one of the best rock songs to run to. Listening to this classic tune will ratchet up your vigor, even near the end of a long run.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.