It may be difficult to pick the 10 best rock workout songs from your playlist. You want to stay motivated when you workout, so listening to some loud rock music is a must. Here are ten songs to help you increase your workout intensity.
- "Eye of the Tiger" by Survivor. This tune from "Rocky III" is a must for your weight room workout playlist. If you can listen to the song while training on a punching bag, even better. It's easily one of the ten best rock workout songs.
- "Livin’ on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi. 80’s music is always good to listen to during a workout. This song was number one for four weeks back in 1986.
- "Jump" by Van Halen. Any Van Halen tune is good to workout to. This song was considered number fifteen of the best songs of the 80’s by VH1, and is certainly one of the ten best rock workout songs.
- "Sharp Dressed Man" by ZZ Top. The guitar solo alone gets this song a spot in the top ten best rock workout songs. Even with those long beards, these guys still managed to rock.
- "Paradise City" by Guns N’ Roses. GNR is one of those groups that people either love or hate. However, there’s no denying that they have some good songs to workout to.
- "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC. Guaranteed to help you perform that last repetition, this is one of the ten best rock workout songs. Add more AC/DC to your playlist to keep you entertained during your workout.
- "Billie Jean" by Michael Jackson. You don’t have to like the man to admire the music. The King of Pop knew how to get you motivated to workout, and is in the list of ten best rock workout songs.
- "Desire" by U2. Bono, Edge and company kicked it up a notch with this classic tune. Crank it up to help you finish your workout.
- "Bad to the Bone" by George Thorogood & The Destroyers. Blast this song many times over when you workout. If you can’t manage the last set with this song blasting in your ears, your workout is probably over.
- "Rock you Like a Hurricane" by Scorpions. Another classic 80’s song to round out the ten best rock workout songs list. This one peaked at #25 back in 1984.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Meet Madeline Brewer, Netflix Princess
The Orange is the New Black and Hemlock Grove beauty discusses fitness and dating.
The 5 Types of Beer You Should Know
Get familiar with these basics, and you'll be ready to rule the craft-beer universe.