10 Best Romantic Christmas Gifts For Girlfriend
Looking for the 10 best romantic Christmas gifts for girlfriends? Christmas is the perfect time of year to show your girlfriend what she means to you. This time of year brings couples closer together then ever before. Men, you need to prepare in advance to show you love your woman. Ask her friends and family about things she's said she wants or would like to have, or you could go out on a limb and use your imagination. A woman loves a man who is creative and thinks on his feet. Romantic Christmas gifts are a way to show love and can show you did—or paid for—something from the heart. Listed below you will find 10 great romantic Christmas gifts for girlfriends, and hopefully you will find one that will send your girlfriend's heart over the moon for you.
- Give a promise ring. If you love your girlfriend but are not ready to be married yet, buy her a promise ring. This will show you have some form of commitment. Her eyes will light up when she receives this romantic Christmas gift.
- Twelve gifts for the twelve days of Christmas. For each day, buy her a small romantic Christmas gift. It does not have to be large, just something simple like flowers sent to her home or work. Attach a love note for added romance.
- A horse and carriage ride. Plan a horse and carriage ride through a Christmas-lighted area. There is nothing better then riding in a carriage with the man you love, especially during the holiday season. If your town does not offer one, check on the internet for locations that offer this type of Christmas gift.
- Plan a romantic Christmas vacation. Instead of spending Christmas in your town, take her someplace romantic and warm. Give her warmth and love for Christmas on a sandy beach.
- Mail romantic Christmas cards. Send a card each day during the month of December. Attach a note inside stating how much you love and respect her. Then, when Christmas day rolls around, do whatever she wants for the day.
- Spend Christmas in a hotel. Give your girlfriend some romance in a fancy hotel. You will have to save up for this romantic gift for your girlfriend, because it can cost a few hundred dollars. However, it will be worth the look on her face when she arrives at a hotel that you have booked for at least two days. Make sure the hotel has an indoor heated pool and a hot tub for fun later.
- Another great romantic Christmas gift for a girlfriend is time off with pay. Talk with her boss about giving her a week of vacation during the holiday. Once her boss has agreed, wrap up the vacation papers and give them to her the night before her vacation starts. She will never forget this romantic Christmas gift.
- Go flying in a helicopter. Make arrangements to take her up in a helicopter for some romance in the air. Make sure to give her a flight plan with the best views of the mountains or ocean that you can pay for. Hold her hand during the flight and let her know you did all this for her.
- Have a candlelit dinner. Buy and prepare a romantic Christmas dinner for the two of you. Fix her favorite meal and pour her favorite glass of wine. This shows you appreciate and love her.
- The best romantic Christmas gift you can give her is yourself. Take time off to spend the holiday with her and her family. This will mean more then any gift you could ever buy her.