The 10 best romantic getaways in America all have one thing in common; they are a place to be in love. These getaways range from outdoor fun to incredibly romantic hotels. Base your selection on the type of relationship you have with your romantic partner to make the best decision.
- Virginia Beach, Virginia. Topping the list of romantic getaways in America is a beach resort in the state whose motto reads "Virginia is for Lovers." This romance filled area offers miles of quiet beaches for midnight strolls. Whale watching and boardwalk bicycle rides are only a couple of ideas for the lovers of the ocean and outdoors.
- Savannah, Georgia. This entry on the list of romantic getaways in America includes romantic boat rides down the Savannah river. Carriage rides through the historic district and tours of romantic Georgia mansions fit the ticket for almost any couple who enjoys history.
- The Poconos Mountains, Pennsylvania. The next entry on the list of romantic getaways in America is a haven for the outdoors couple or the couple who wants privacy in a mountain setting. Offering exclusive resorts and mountain home rentals, the area includes skiing, hiking and cozy nights by the fire place.
- Nicolette Island, Minnesota. For the couple who wants to get away from it all comes this entry on the list of romantic getaways in America. The colonial style village offers moderns comforts or the couple seeking privacy and old world charm.
- Myer Hill Bed and Breakfast, Comfort Texas. On the list of romantic getaways in America, this one tops for serenity. The tree lined grounds are a perfect spot for a long walk under the stars or an afternoon picnic for two. The hot tubs make for a romantic evening for the couple who needs to relax.
- Nashville, Indiana. The next entry on the list of romantic getaways in America takes us to a small town in the heart of Indiana. This town offers quaint bed and breakfast spots in the heart of an 1800's settler's village. Enjoy the local treats of the season and long walks in the adjoining state park.
- Wildwood Inn, Estes, Colorado. Voted the most romantic cabin, this spot makes the list of romantic getaways in America. With a private hot tub and mountain views, a couple has plenty of time to relax and enjoy themselves.
- Napa Valley, California. This entry on the list of romantic getaways in America includes tours of wineries and vineyards. Along with the wine aspect, hot springs and romantic bed and breakfast accommodations are available.
- Hot Springs, Arkansas. Romantic cabins place Hot Spring on the list of romantic getaways in America. Whirlpool suites and private stone fireplaces add to the romantic atmosphere displayed in these natural surroundings.
- Grafton, Vermont. Rounding out the list of romantic getaways in America is a colonial style village known for covered bridges and cheese. Take a tasting tour or a quiet walk along the rocky backwoods.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."