If you’re looking to bag yourself a hottie, make sure you have a good pickup line at your disposal. Using the right line can make the difference between a giggle and a slap in the face. Even if one of these pickup lines doesn’t help you score, both you and your desired company can find some appreciation in the humor behind some of them. Or you can completely strike out—there’s that, too.
1. “Do you happen to have a band-aid? Cupid just shot me in the heart.” A pickup line such as this one has just the right amount of “cute” without being overly cheesy. Chances are this will make them smile, and that can open the door for some real conversation.
2. “Hey, I found you—you’re the man/woman of my dreams.” If you choose to use this line, try to sound really surprised. If said correctly, you may just convince someone they’re the person you’ve been after all your life.
3. “I don’t usually write romantic letters, but for you, I’d write a book.” This line does two things: lets someone know you’re interested, and also gives them the vague impression you might be maybe-sorta sensitive and creative.
4. “If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put “U” and “I” together.” This line is one of the tried-and-true favorites of romantic pickup lines. There’s good chance your would-be honey may have heard this one before. That’s totally okay, because a line like this is sure to cause spontaneous laughter for the sheer cliché factor.
5. “When I’m older, I’ll look back at all my favorite memories, and I’ll think of the day my children were born, the day I got married, and the day that I met you.” Most people would love to hear a sweet and romantic pickup line such as this one. Always say it like you mean it and look deep into their eyes. Pro-tip: If you say this line with a smirk on your face, it’ll seem very insincere.
6. “If you were a tear drop, I would never cry for the fearing of losing you.” There’s a fairly good chance your target honey hasn’t heard this one before. Not only is it sweet and incredibly romantic, but it sounds just creative enough they wouldn’t know you found it in an online article called “The 15 Best Romantic Pickup Lines.”
7. “I must be lost: I thought paradise wasn’t on earth.” This one might come off a little strong, but it’s sure to crack a smile. After all, who wouldn’t appreciate the comparison?
8. “There must be something wrong with my eyes—I can’t take them off you!” This pickup line is so sweet, it may give you cavities. Your potential sweetheart will love to know you’re looking at them—that’s the real magic behind a line like this.
9. “You have the nicest smile I’ve ever seen.” Short, sweet and to the point is what really makes a perfect line. Instead of “smile,” you could even say “eyes,” “hair” or “lips.” Telling some they have the nicest anything is sure to win you a few points.
10. “I think you have something in your eye… Oh, no, that’s just a sparkle.” Who doesn’t like receiving a compliment about their eyes? A line like this will surely make anyone swoon, if not earn you a laugh for pure cheesiness.
11. “Do you have a map? I keep on getting lost in your eyes.” If the previous eye-related pickup line doesn’t strike your fancy, try this one on for size. There’s a lot to be said about someone who pays attention to a potential date’s eyes.
12. “How does it feel to be the most beautiful man/woman in the room?” Whenever you tell someone they’re the most beautiful, it makes them feel noticed. Someone who can boost another’s self-confidence can easily become irresistible.
13. “Y’know, they say stealing’s bad, and I would never, ever do it, but I’d gladly steal a kiss from you.” Not only does this ensure your potential babe you value morality and have an appreciation for societal norms, but it’s also an inventive way to let them know you’re into them.
14. “Do I know you? No? Well, I would sure like to.” If you want to get to know someone, the best thing to do is to tell them. This romantic pickup line is very straightforward and direct. Some people really appreciate that.
15. “Hi!” How can anyone go wrong by walking up someone and simply saying “hi”? It may not seem as romantic as some of the other on this list, but for anyone that’s a bit shy, it’s just romantic enough.
The main reason that someone will use a romantic pickup line is because they want to start a conversation. Always be sure to only use one line before segueing into a real conversation. Anyone that continues to throw out line after line is certain to spend the night alone.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …