There are small romantic resorts and hotels throughout this country, so if you’re looking to revitalize your relationship, here is a list of the 10 best romantic resorts in several areas of the United States. Each offers different amenities, but all are very romantic resorts guaranteed to put romance back in your life.
- Belhurst Castle Resort, 4069 W Lake Rd, Geneva, NY, (315) 781-0201. Choose from one of the eleven guest rooms in the main house, or the room in the Carriage House or Ice House, or the three-bedroom ranch home at this romantic resort. This wonderful old mansion has both modern day comfort and antiques with 19th century charm. There is a restaurant on the premises that features wonderful steak and seafood. There are free mimosas and Bloody Mary’s with the Sunday Brunch. It sits in the Finger Lakes wine region next to Seneca Lake.
- CharlotteInn, 27 S. Summer Street, Edgartown, MA, (508) 627-4751. You will think you are in 19th century England when you stay at this romantic resort in Martha’s Vineyard. There are 25 luxurious and comfortable individually decorated rooms in this merchant house which was built in 1864.
- Country Villa Bed and Breakfast, 2252 Indian River Road, Virginia Beach, VA, (757) 721-3844. Whether you’re planning a wedding or just a romantic getaway, this romantic resort focuses on personalized attention, including a three-course gourmet breakfast, your favorite coffee, and fresh cookies when you arrive. Enjoy the cozy fireplace, day spa, Jacuzzi, pool or hot tub, and a beach eight minutes away when you stay in one of the two suites on this 4.4 acre property.
- Hotel Hana-Maui, 5031 Hana Highway, Hana, Hawaii, (808) 248-8211. This beautiful resort built in 1946 features 70 rooms, including oceanfront cottages where you can experience the real unspoiled Hawaii. Enjoy the view from the deck, feel the salty air, and hear the crashing waves. The spa and the pool are added amenities.
- Innof the Five Graces, 150 E. DeVargas Street, Santa Fe, NM, (505) 992-0957. This beautiful romantic resort combines the Far East and the Wild West with their thirteen decorated rooms. The decadent fabrics come from Asia and the Middle East, and the tiles form colorful mosaic-type murals. A friendly and efficient staff complete the experience.
- L'Auberge de Sedona, 301 L’Auberge Lane, Sedona, AZ, (928) 282-1661. Fashioned like a countryside retreat, there are 56 rooms, ranging from a bungalow to a whole house, at this romantic resort. The staff will even set up a vacation plan for you according to your desires. The restaurant features French cuisine and extensive wines.
- Little Palm Island Resort & Spa, 28500 Overseas Highway, Summerland Key, FL, (305) 872-2524. This island hideaway is on a five-acre private islet featuring beautiful yellow sand and an iridescent greenish blue lagoon. There are 30 bungalows with British Colonial dark wood furniture, chandeliers, and four-poster beds. The restaurant features French-Asian cuisine. Lounge chairs sit on the long docks. Take a sailing excursion or do some beachcombing in this romantic spot.
- The Marshall House, 123 E. Broughton Street, Savannah, GA, 1(800) 589-6304. Savannah’s first hotel, built in 1851, features original 1851 fireplaces in each of the 68 rooms, along with Queen Anne-style furnishings and luxurious bedding. The Mary Marshall Suite includes a claw tub. The hotel’s 45 Bistro features seafood and cocktails.
- Milliken Creek Inn & Spa, 1815 Silverado Trail, Napa, CA, (866) 666-9125. This wonderful romantic resort features twelve suites decorated in khaki, chocolate and cream. Enjoy the fresh orchids, soft beds, and elegant bathrooms with French bath fragrances, as well as the gourmet breakfasts, daily cheese and wine receptions, and evening port services.
- Three Mountain Inn, Route 30, Jamaica, VT, (802) 874-4140. Located in the beautiful Green Mountains in Vermont, this fifteen-room inn has a history that is more than two centuries old. The walls are wooden planks and the original fireplaces are still featured. The inn has its own award-winning restaurant around a beautiful fireplace.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert ...
What Makes Men Attractive to Women
What women want—confidence, a sense of humor and abs.