Running away can be good or bad, but no matter what, this list of 10 best runaway songs can guide you through. Whether you're running away or being run away from or thinking about running away, there's a song for you.
- "Tainted Love" Soft Cell. A classic run away song made for those who are in love, but are no longer loved in return and are a little bitter about it.
- "You Run Away" Barenaked Ladies. One of the best run away songs because it's obviously directed at a former band member. We always like to know a little more about people that will never know anything about us.
- "Runaway" Del Shannon. Another song on the list of best run away songs from the point of view of the person left behind, this song is full of wondering "Why?" and electronic keyboard solos.
- "Running Away" Midnight Hour. A somewhat light and airy song to have such aggressive lyrics, this best run away song wants you to know they're serious about leaving, but doesn't want to scare you.
- "Runaway Train" Soul Asylum. Another runaway song, Soul Asylum adds a little mystery to some poetry to create a song that makes it okay to leave just because you're crazy.
- "Katmandu" Bob Seger. Is anyone completely sure where they're going? I guess it really doesn't matter that Katmandu has a serious pollution problem when we're thinking about going anywhere but here.
- "Runaway" Linkin Park. Thinking about running away is nearly as good as actually doing it, right? No. This song makes the list of best run away songs because it can serve as a warning that a person may possibly run away, because they're definitely thinking about it.
- "Walk Away" Bad Religion. Walking away is a slower version of running away, but this song makes the list of best run away songs because it sends the message that you don't have to be in a hurry get away from whatever you're running away from.
- "I Ran (So Far Away)" A Flock of Seagulls. In this classic 80's run away song, he couldn't actually get away, even though he did a lot of running for a long period of time, and over a great distance.
- "Running Away" Bob Marley & The Wailers. This best run away song makes a good point. You can't run away from yourself. Also, just because you ran away doesn't mean you actually ran away, you just left quickly.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.