You have high arches and you love to run. Most people with high arches underpronate, so what you need is a shoe that corrects this problem and is cushioning and stable. Here are the 10 best running shoes for people with high arches.
- Adidas Supernova Cushion 7. Adidas Supernova Cushion 7 is the perfect running shoe for high arches. This shoe is famous for its top-of-the-line cushioning.
- Nike Air Zoom Elite +4. Nike Air Zoom Elite +4 is a great running shoe for high arches. Creates a smooth ride for everyday running.
- Nike Air Pegasus+. Another Nike option is Air Pegasus+ the popular running shoe for high arches and underpronation.
- Asics Gel Pulse. Asics Gel Pulse is a new line of cushion running shoes for high arches. This shoe enhances its durability at the initial impact. Also with a new line of cushioning, it is perfect for the underpronator.
- Asics Gel Nimbus 9. Another Asics shoe is the Gel Nimbus 9, the performance running shoe for high arches. Gel Nimbus 9 promotes the best possible gait to help move your feet more naturally.
- Mizuno Wave Rider 11. Mizuno Wave Rider 11 is the ultimate running shoe for high arches. The Wave Rider 11 has a sensory system that enhances stability and traction.
- Brooks Adrenaline GTS 9. Brooks Adrenaline GTS 9 is an amazing running shoe for high arches. Adrenaline GTS 9 has amazing support and was awarded Runner's World Best Buy.
- New Balance 1225. New Balance 1225 is a powerful running shoe for high arches. New Balance 1225 is lightweight yet powerful. Built with protection insole and durable outsole it makes a great cushioning shoe.
- Reebok Trinity KFS III. Reebok Trinity KFS III is the distance running shoe for high arches. This stability shoe is great for pulling in the miles. Made for those who experience mild overpronation, it's is built with a cushioning system that makes a great snug fit.
- Saucony Grid Cohesion NX. Saucony Grid Cohesion NX is a great running shoe for high arches. This shoe has great traction, superior cushioning, and is very breathable.
Now with some great choices you can get the shoe that is right for you. Enjoy your run.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.