10 Best Running Shoes For High Arches
If you have a high arch, learn about the 10 best running shoes for high arches. Having a high arch can put excessive pressure on your heel and forefoot. If you have high arches, you will need a running shoe that gives you cushioning and shock absorption. Check out the following running shoes for high arches before you buy your next pair.
- Nike Lunaracer+ 2 The Nike Lunaracer is an ultra lightweight running shoe for runners with high arches. The Lunaracer is as light as a racing flat, but great as a daily trainer if you have a small to medium build. The Lunaracer is not the best running shoe for you if you have a hard foot strike. The Lunaracer has soft but responsive cushioning and flywire on the top of the shoe, which locks your mid-foot in place.
- Nike Zoom Victory Zoom Victory running shoes are ideal for the runner with high arches and a neutral foot strike. This running shoe is responsive and great for road or treadmill running. The Zoom Victory doesn't offer much mid-foot stability, so it is not the best running shoe for overpronators.
- Mizuno Wave Rider 12 Mizuno 12 running shoes are the best running shoes for runners with high arches. The Mizuno 12 has a narrow heel and a larger toe box and was designed to be a durable, high-mileage running shoe. These running shoes offer a smooth transition and ideal balance of stability and cushioning.
- Nike Lunar Elite The Lunar Elite is a responsive running shoe for runners with high arches. The Lunar Elite has a memory foam layer so the shoe forms to your foot's specifications. These running shoes has a mesh upper that facilitates air flow and supports your mid-foot. These best running shoes can be used on a variety of surfaces.
- Nike Air Pegasus+ 27 These running shoes for high arches are ideal for trail running. The Air Pegasus is durable and has special traction on the outsoles, so you can run anywhere and in any type of weather. The Air Pegasus is built for running long miles in rugged terrain.
- Mizuno Infinity Wave 12 The Infinity Wave running shoe supports high arches by providing maximum cushioning and transition. These best running shoes for high arches use OrthoLite technology to give you a smooth ride. The Mizuno Infinity is best for the runner with high arches and a neutral gait.
- Mizuno Wave Precision 11 The Mizuno Wave Precisions are the best running shoes for runners with high arches and medium to wide feet. Mizuno Wave Precision running shoes can be used as a daily trainer or as a racing shoe. These lightweight shoes also have a unique design which features a light mesh upper part of the shoe.
- Brooks Ravenna The Brooks Ravenna is the best running shoe for the runner with high arches and a larger build. The Brooks Ravenna Combines special "BioMoGo" shock absorption cushioning with a mild support. The Brooks Ravena reduces fatigue and swelling in your feet. These best running shoes weigh just under eleven ounces.
- Brooks Trance 9 The Brooks Trance is a best running shoe for runners with high arches. The Brooks Trance provides cushioning and moderate stability for runners who have a mild to moderate tendency to overpronate. The Trance promotes good running form by providing smooth transition from heel to toe.
- New Balance 2002 This best running shoe for high arches features maximum shock absorption and cushioning. This best running shoe is thick and durable so you can wear it while running on trails, asphalt or the treadmill. The only drawback of the New Balance 2002 is that it weighs slightly more than other running shoe at fourteen ounces.