Searching for the ten best running shoes for men amongst the hundreds of running shoes available can leave one a bit overwhelmed. If the shoes are simply for fashion, then running quality is not really a necessary requirement, but if the shoes are for an avid runner, the shopper is going to want decent quality for the price.
- Nike Air Pegasus+ 27. Nike's Air Pegasus has been around for years, and all the while a consistent favorite of many runners. The Air Pegasus+27 features advanced forefoot flexibility with deeper flex grooves, added comfort, no-sew technology to reduce friction, improved cushioning, and a BRS 1000 carbon outersole for optimal traction and durability.
- ASICS Gel-Foundation 9. With a wider base for added support and motion control, the Gel-Foundation 9 accommodates more toe room, an improved and more comfortable fit, and a snugger heel fit for added comfort and safety. There is also an improved bunion window, freeing the runner of discomfort.
- ASICS GEL-3020. Comfortable for running or everyday-wear, the ASICS GEL-3020 features a glove-like fit for added comfort and stability. The sole was designed more flexible and the upper portion has independent eyelets to disburse shoe lace tension.
- Saucony Shadow 6000. A favorite brand among avid, distance runners, the Saucony Shadow 6000 provides stability around the heel and cushion in the forefoot to support the runner on long runs. The sole is made extra flexibly in the forefoot as well, reducing resistance and improving speed.
- Adidas AdiZero Mana. Among the lightest running shoes available, the AdiZero Mana is designed for all types of running from speed-training to marathons. The upper portion was designed to be ultra breathable, while the cushioning was improved with the durable sole to support the runner for long distances as well.
- New Balance 2002. Lightweight, blown-rubber sole and improved cushioning make this New Balance running show a quick favorite. The nubuck upper portion is soft and compliments the matching mesh sections for improved ventilation and breathability. The outer sole is made with New Balance's Ndurance rubber compound for maximum durability in traditional high-wear areas.
- Nike Air Max+ 2010. A full-length air cushion keeps runners on air, literally. The cushion provides improved comfort with a slightly springy feel. The upper portion is designed with a breathable mesh for ventilation and comfort.
- Mizuno Wave Alchemy 10. Featuring Mizuno's new Dynamotion Fit for improved overall fit and comfort, the Wave Alchemy 10 has a flexible upper portion and improved cushion and stability. The outer sole has improved durability, as well, for those high-impact areas, and a shock absorbing cushion in the heel and forefoot to prevent stress from hard or long distance runs.
- Brooks Launch. Another light-weight running shoe, the Launch running shoe was designed to accommodate a variety of running types while maintaining comfort, quality, and support from start to finish. This shoe also features a low-profile midsole and minimal upper portion which assists in boosting speed and comfort.
- Brooks Green Silene. A great shoe for the environmentally conscious runner; every part of the Green Silence running shoe features "sustainable elements including non-toxic dyes and recycled materials." A very light shoe at only 6.9 ounces, there is a cushioned midsole for lasting comfort and stability, high-density carbon rubber sole for good traction and durability, and Hyper-Pod configuration designed to stabilize the foot, improving balance.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …