Here are the 10 best running shoes for rigid feet that provide the extra cushioning and support you need. Runners are always searching for the perfect shoe to fit their feet. With these shoes, they will be able to run all the marathons they want to in complete comfort.
- Saucony Trigon Ride The Trigon Ride has an EVA midsole for cushioning that is responsive to the runner. It also has a breathable upper and a cushioned tongue for extra comfort.
- Nike Vomero The NIke Vomero is designed with the extra cushion that rigid feet need. It has a full length cushioned midsole for comfort and support. The open mesh top also provides breathability and extra comfort.
- Mizuno Men's Wave The Mizuno running shoe is a lightweight shoe with a breathable mesh upper. It has the extra cushioning needed made with long lasting materials. It also has Smooth Ride technology to help the foot during acceleration and deceleration.
- Saucony Tangents The Saucony Tangent has a combination of cushioning and stability. This running shoe is a high performance trainer with the extra cushioning that a runner with rigid feet needs. They are also lightweight and comfortable.
- Adidas Supernova Cushion The Adidas Supernova is made using the adiPRENE material only by Adidas. This is a cushioning material that retains natural propulsion. The combination of cushioning along with the durability and comfort make this a great choice for runners with rigid feet.
- Avia Avi-Trainer The Avi-Trainer is a very soft and lightweight shoe. The bottom of the sneaker is made out of airy foams to provide the cushioning a runner with rigid feet is looking for.
- Adidas Adizero CS The Adidas Adizero are another Adidas running shoe with the adiPRENE material offered only by Adidas. This shoe offers long term comfort and cushioning.
- Brooks Burn 3 Brooks added an injected midsole/outsole on the Burn 3. This gives the shoe extra cushioning and durability. The Burn 3 is also made with a slimmer forefoot for a snug fit.
- Nike Air Zoom Hayward The Nike Air Zoom Hayward may look like a retro shoe, but it has all the performance of the current technology. They are very light weight, but also offer the cushioning needed for rigid feet.
- Brooks Glycerin The Brooks Glycerin running shoe has DNA technology. This is a cushioning system that disperses the pressure so the runner gets the amount of cushioning they need for their weight. These shoes are also made with a microfiber that protects the runner from the weather.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Why Most Men Should Never Wear Timberlands
Unless you're doing some sort of manual labor, say goodbye to these boots.