These the 10 best sad break up songs to listen to after a break up. They are a mixture of rock and country songs. All offer words of sadness from a love that has left. Music is a great release when feeling any emotion, including sadness.
- “Love Bites,” by Def Leppard. Breakups are one of the hardest things to go through, but are a part of most everyone’s life at some time or another. The lyrics in this sad breakup song say that, “love bites, love bleeds, it’s bringing me to my knees.” The words are sad and you can feel the loneliness in his voice.
- “A Bad Goodbye,” by Clint Black and Wynonna Judd. This country duet makes the list of the ten best sad breakup songs. Country songs are known for being sad, but the words in this song are very hard to take. A man is leaving his woman, doesn’t know how, but knows he cannot leave her, “with a bad goodbye.”
- “Cryin,” by Aerosmith. “I was cryin when I met you, know I’m dyin to forget you,” are some of the lyrics in this sad breakup song. This song is about a man who’s upset he let the relationship get this far and now she’s dumped him.
- “Every Time you go Away,” by Paul Young. This classic song has been played by sad people after breakups for years. The lyrics are very sad saying, “every time you go away, you take a piece of me with you.”
- “All by Myself,” by Eric Carmen. This song by Eric Carmen is one of the saddest and loneliest sounding songs ever. “All by myself, don’t wanna be, all by myself,” are some of the lyrics in this sad breakup song.
- “The Dance,” by Garth Brooks. Garth Brooks reminisces about, “the dance we shared beneath the stars above.” This beautiful song reminds couples that even through breakups, regrets shouldn’t be made. Good things from the relationship can still be appreciated.
- “How am I Supposed to Live Without you,” by Michael Bolton. This song is a great song to listen to after a sad breakup and it’s sure to bring some tears. “How am I supposed to carry on, when all that I’ve been living for is gone.” The words Bolton sings hits people right in their hearts and talks about the loneliness he’s experiencing with the love of his life gone.
- “All out of Love,” by Air Supply. Air Supply is well-known for sad touching songs. This song is no exception talking about a man who is so lost without the woman he loves. He feels he is nothing without the love of his life.
- “Endless Summer Nights,” by Richard Marx. This song is ideal for someone to listen to who has recently broken up with their partner. It’s a song that reminisces about all the moments that he enjoyed with his woman and all the things he will miss.
- “Hard Habit to Break,” by Chicago. “I guess I thought you’d be here forever, another illusion I chose to create,” are the words that begin this song. Chicago delivers one of the best sad breakup songs ever created.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.