Ever wonder what the 10 best sad love story songs are? Include are the perfect songs and the reason why they are considered the best sad love story songs.
- "Don’t Take the Girl" by Tim McGraw is a wonderful love story that is also very sad. This song deserves the number one spot on the best sad love story songs! This story is about a little boy going fishing with his day and he doesn’t want the little girl to go. As the song progresses, he talks about how the couple grows and faces rough spots and danger in the relationship.
- "Picture" by Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow is yet another great song for the list. This sad love story talks about how the duet still love each other but have split up and the emotions that they face in dealing with the break up and desire to be with one another.
- "Whiskey Lullaby" by Brad Paisley and Alison Krauss. This song is also perfect for the best sad love story songs! It describes a couple that has split up and how they missed each other so much that they both began drinking. They both died with something about the other person in hand.
- "Lips Of An Angel" by Hinder. This song describes how a couple has split up, remained friends and they still love each other. Hinder describes how he still misses his ex even though he lives with his new girlfriend.
- "Faithfully" by Journey is such a great sad love story. Journey describes want it is like to love someone but to be on the road working without her and not being able to have a family. It is a very worthy song for the best sad love story songs list!
- "My Heart Will Go On" by Celine Dion is a classic song for the best sad love story songs. Just like the movie "Titanic," she describes how she has lost the one person she loves the most but that he heart will continue on without him.
- "I’ll Wait For You" by Joe Nichols is also a perfect song for the list of best sad love story songs! In the song, Joe Nichols describes a wife that has waited for her husband that is not with her to arrive before she has any life changing events take place.
- "Holes In The Floor Of Heaven" by Steve Wariner is also a country classic sad love story song! This song describes how family members that have passed away can see all the important life events through the holes in the floor of heaven as they watch over their loved ones.
- "She’s In Love" by Mark Wills describes a guy that gets a phone call from the woman he loves about how she is in love with someone else. He also talks about how he wishes she were in love with him and how he deals with her happiness with someone else.
- "I Would Do Anything For Love" by Meatloaf describes a man that loves a woman so much he would do anything for her. In the song, she asks him to do one thing for her that he can’t do and she leaves him.
This list truly is the best sad love story songs by some great artist. These songs are ones we all can relate to at some point in our lives.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”