10 Best Sad Movies
The 10 best sad movies are all films you can enjoy while watching truly moving plots. Be careful, these are all tearjerkers that may leave you overwhelmed with sadness. However, they are all beautiful films mad successful and popular with their element of sadness.
- "Hotel Rwanda": This film tells the true story of a man who houses over a thousand Tutsi refugees during the Rwanda genocide.
- "Bridge to Terabithia": Two young children bond in a strong friendship in their land of imagination. They learn to surpass all their life troubles as they imagine new possibilities in their secret area. However, an unexpected sadness will end their relationship.
- "Of Mice and Men": This story follows the tale of two workers during the great depression. However, an accident will bring them sad trouble.
"Where the Wild Things Are": This film explores child sadness and loneliness as a child struggles to relate to the wild things he encounters.
This is truly one of the most creative and overall exceptionally best sad movies.
- "Schindler's List": Schindler initially started a factory to use Jews as labor during the war. However, after seeing the horrors the Jews face, he starts to save their lives.
- "Cast Away": This film tells the story of a man stranded on an island for years. However, when he returns he finds his wife moved on after years of her search efforts failed.
- "La Vita E Bella (Life is Beautiful)": A family is put into a concentration camp and the father tells his son he is at a fun place. However, raising his son's emotions will not be enough to help them all survive.
- "Il Postino": While delivering mail to a poet, a postman begins to love poetry, which he uses to romance a woman. This is truly one of the 10 best sad movies you can watch.
- "Titanic": The love between an upper-class woman and a lower-class man becomes disrupted when the boat hits ice. This is a spectacular timeless film that will make anyone watching reach for the tissues.
- "Pearl Harbor": This film tells the tale of a woman who dates her boyfriends' best friend when her love dies during the war. However, when he is found to still be alive, everything complicates for the three.