If you're looking for the 10 best seafood restaurants in the Santa Cruz, Capitola and Aptos areas, look no further. Santa Cruz County is situated right on the beach and all restaurants in this county, including the cities of Santa Cruz, Aptos and Capitola, take full advantage of the fresh seafood their local fisherman bring to them each week. This ensures that the seafood meals they serve their customers will taste the best and keep them coming back for more.
- The Crow's Nest Restaurant. This Santa Cruz restaurant situated on the waterfront of Monterey Bay has been opened since 1969 and offers award-winning seafood dishes and live entertainment. The Crow's Nest Restaurant: 2218 East Cliff Dr. Santa Cruz, CA 95062. (831) 476-4560
- Stagnaro Bros. Restaurant. Located at the popular Santa Cruz Municipal Wharf, Stagnaro Bros. Restaurant offers more than twenty different fresh seafood dishes daily, including lunch and dinner. Stagnaro Bros. Restaurant: 59 Municipal Wharf, Santa Cruz, CA 95060. (831) 423-2180
- Aquarius. Part of Santa Cruz's Dream Inn, Aquarius is a seafood restaurant that participates in the nationally recognized Seafood Watch program implemented by the Monterey Bay Aquarium. Aquarius at Santa Cruz Dream Inn: 175 West Cliff Dr. Santa Cruz, CA 95060. (831) 460-5012
- Linwood's Bar and Grill. This contemporary restaurant captures the delectable seafood flavors of the central California coast as well as offers comfortable indoor or outdoor fireside dining. Linwood's Bar and Grill: One Chaminade Ln. Santa Cruz, CA 95065. (800) 283-6569
- Hawgs Seafood Bar. Get fresh seafood and fast, friendly service at Hawgs Seafood Bar. They also offer a full bar, local wines and an array of delicious appetizers and desserts. Hawgs Seafood Bar: 1917 Mission St. Santa Cruz, CA 95060. (831) 458-3474
- Shadowbrook Restaurant. This seafood restaurant in Capitola serves award-winning cuisine including various specialties of salmon, fresh seafood, pasta and more. Shadowbrook Restaurant Capitola, 1750 Wharf Rd., Capitola, CA 95010; (831) 475-1511.
- Wharf House Restaurant. Enjoy some of the best seafood in Santa Cruz County at the Wharf House Restaurant plus have exceptional ocean views while you dine. Wharf House Restaurant, 1400 Wharf Road at the end of the Capitola Wharf, Capitola, California 95010; (831) 476-3534
- Sanderlings Restaurant. This restaurant located at the Seascape Beach Resort in Aptos features contemporary or elegant dining with a variety of seafood dishes and other California classic cuisine. Sanderlings Restaurant: One Seascape Resort Dr. Aptos, CA 95003. (831) 662-7120
- Paradise Beach Grille. Every week at the Paradise Beach Grille you'll find the best fresh seafood from local fisherman as well as fresh produce from local farmers. Paradise Beach Grille: 215 Esplanade, Capitola, CA 95010. (831) 476-4900
- Gilbert's Seafood Grill Restaurant. Dine on the waterfront in Santa Cruz and eat the freshest catch of fish while enjoying the sailboats passing by your panoramic window views. Gilbert's Seafood Grill Restaurant: 25 Municipal Wharf, Santa Cruz, CA 95060. (831) 423-5200
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.