If you decide to surprise your girlfriend or wife with a trip to Seattle, here are the 10 best Seattle date ideas. There are so many things to do in Seattle, you will just have to figure out where your interests lie and choose activities you both enjoy. There are an endless number of places to enjoy Mother Nature.
- Golden Gardens Park This 87.8 acre park has an incredible view of Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains surrounding Seattle. You can take a walk along the coastline, hike the trails, go sunbathing on the beaches, launch a boat or fish on the pier.
- The Space Needle This landmark is a symbol of the 1962 World's Fair and stands 605 feet tall. The view from the top is beautiful.
- Chateau Ste. Michelle Seattle has the oldest winery in the State of Washington, but in spite of its age, the winery is well-known for its experimentations and blendings. It is famous for its Rieslings and Chardonnays. Concerts are held here every summer.
- Waterfall Gardens You won’t find much grass here, but you will find a Zen-like water and rock garden. The sound of the water covers up any noises from traffic and you will find it very peaceful listening to the waterfalls.
- Woodlands Park Zoo This Seattle zoo features 92 acres with 1090 individual animals from over 300 species. There are 35 endangered species and five threatened species living at the zoo. There are 64 groups of invertebrates, one group of fish and one group of Partula snails. In addition, the landscape features 7000 trees and over 50,000 shrubs.
- Olympic Rain Forest Scenic Drive Take this beautiful 31-mile drive around the loop that goes by Quinault Lake and features picnic facilities and restrooms. Be sure to look for Merriman Falls and check out the wonderful view of the mountains, emerald green forests and lakes. There are also many hiking trails off this route.
- Tillicum Village Take this four-hour tour and learn about Native American culture and art. The tour includes a relaxing one-hour cruise to and from the village. While you are there, you will be served a Chinook Salmon Lunch, see carvings and local artwork, watch the Native American singers and dancers and still have time to take a stroll on the beach or the trails. Arrangements can be made through a local touring company.
- Washington State Ferry A perfect place for a Seattle date, this is the largest ferry in the United States with eight routes and twenty ports. From the ferry you can experience the incredible beauty of Puget Sound. The ferry caters to over eighteen million consumers and visitors each year.
- Seattle Art Museum If you love art, you can find just about every kind here. This is a world class museum with acres of gallery space. It features cutting edge exhibit designs and art from India, Africa, Europe, America, along with modern and contemporary art.
- Enjoy the cuisine After a long day or touring around Seattle, it is time to take your date out to enjoy some of their famous cuisine. Here are some suggestions: The Herbfarm features a four-hour, nine-course meal and includes five different wines. Teatro Zinzanni has a three-hour showcase of a combination of comedy, cabaret and circus with eating a five-course feast. Dimitriou’s Jazz Alley is a superb dinner club that is listed as one of the top 100 jazz clubs in the world. It features a full menu and live entertainment.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?