The 10 best selling colognes for men include a variety of fragrances and brand names. This list will help you pick out a new scent if you are considering switching from your current one or find a gift that will please any man.
- John Varvatos A winter fragrance, this has been a best seller around the world since it debuted in 2004. Its romantic oriental aroma is created with medjool date fruit, coriander seed templar and leather. It is known for its excellent dry down.
- Sean John Unforgivable P. Diddy has both a clothing line and a collection of colognes and his Unforgivable is a perfect casual, citrusy fragrance. Its key notes include champagne, basil, rum and lemon.
- HM by Hanae Mori This yummy floral scent boasts both flower fragrances such as jasmine and lavender, as well as the edible fragrances of lemon, vanilla and chocolate. It hit the shelves in 1998 and has been a best seller since. It’s oriental, spicy scent makes it great casual cologne.
- Touch For Men by Burberry For a woody summer scent, Touch for Men is one of the best colognes on the market. Its musky scent explains its name. Although its main notes are a unique combination of floral and woody—violet, mandarin, Artemisia—it is a light and spicy fragrance best for daytime use.
- L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Another woody cologne, L'Eau d'Issey is a complex fragrance containing notes of tangerine, cypress, coriander, water lily, nutmeg, tobacco, musk and sandalwood.
- Black Code by Giorgio Armani This gentle, Mediterranean cologne is a great signature fragrance. Its keynotes include bergamot, lemon, tonka bean, and guaiac wood. Its light, musky quality make it perfect for everyday use.
- Hugo by Hugo Boss This is one of those colognes that people either love or hate—no one is neutral. Its woody pine scent is made up of pine needles, spearmint, jasmine, cedar, clove, sage, lavender and green apple. It’s definitely not the thing to get if buying a gift for someone whose taste you don’t know.
- Acqua Di Gio Pour Homme by Giorgio Armani This is one of the best selling colognes in the US for years. It’s a summer scent of mandarin, bergamot, neroli, rosemary, persimmon, jasmine, amber and patchouli. It’s light and airy and great for daytime use.
- Aqva Pour Homme by Bvlgari Similar to #8, this Bvlgari cologne is good for evenings, particularly dates and other romantic outings. It includes mandarin, mineral amber and posidonia.
- Clean Men by Dlish If you want cologne that makes you smell light and fresh, Clean Men is exactly what you want. It’s an outdoorsy fragrance containing grapefruit, clove, raspberry, lavender and lime.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …