10 Best Sex Movie Scenes
The 10 best sex movie scenes are hotter than a summer day in the Georgian forest as these moments will have your blood scorching with passion and desire with each viewing. These sex scenes from the ten selected films bring the wildest imaginations to the forefront for many avid movie buff who loves to see a good bump and grind from their stars. Whether advancing the plot or appealing to the voyeur in everyone, these sex scenes give us a great serving of steamy goodies of cinematic greatness. Here are the ten best sex movie scenes:
- "Bound" (1996): Jennifer Tilly and Gina Gershon bring a new meaning to girl power as these two set the screen on fire. A hit woman falls for a mafia moll and their steamy lesbian encounter is pure gold.
- "Basic Instinct" (1992): Michael Douglas and Sharon Stone definitely brought the fire in this torrid erotic thriller classic. But it is the opening sex act after vigorous riding, a woman deals repeated stabs to her lover after the sex.
- "Monster's Ball" (2001): Halle Berry's death row inmate wife hooks up with Billy Bob Thornton's prison guard. The night of passion created by their loneliness and sadness is unbridled and raw.
- "The Piano" (1993): Jane Campion's classic tale of desire from a wealthy landowner's wife and a plantation worker in 1850s New Zealand. Holly Hunter and Harvey Keitel's slow build to their fiery encounter is a journey to behold.
- "Unfaithful" (2002): Diane Lane and Olivier Martinez engage in a riveting affair that threatens her mild-mannered, suburban life. Their many trysts showcase the daring and primal need inherit in lust.
- "Fatal Attraction" (1987): Glen Close represents the dark side of affairs as she gets involved with a married man. Elevator lovemaking never looked so bold or hot on screen with these two.
- "Titanic" (1997): A timeless romantic classic of two lovers who find each other on the doomed maiden voyage of the Titanic. The brief lovemaking from the back of a car was both hot and heart tugging at the same time.
- "Desperado" (1995): This sequel to Robert Rodriguez' El Mariachi introduced the world to Salma Hayek. If her sex scene with Antonio Banderas doesn't make your blood race, you just flat out made of stone!
- "Poison Ivy" (1992): Drew Barrymore's sexual opus of a young woman manipulating her way into the life of a wealthy family. Her rain drenched scene with her lover simmers with dark desire.
- "Road Trip" (2000): What do you get when you have a skinny kid and a big girl in the bedroom? Ironically the most frank, warm sexual encounter from two of the most unlikely people you will ever see.