In the technology age, knowing the best 10 sexting lines may help you score. Sexting has become very popular among people of all ages, and there are plenty of sexting example pics out there from coeds to congressmen. It is fun and very kinky in different ways. The following ten sexting lines are set to help you score with your sexting friend.
- I like your style, I like your class, but most of all I love your ass.
- What color panties are you wearing?
I'll hit that G-Spot like a mouse in a maze.
- Hey Baby! I'd like to use your thighs as earmuffs.
- Is that a keg in your pants? Because I'd love to tap that ass.
- I miss my teddy bear. Would you sleep with me?
- The only reason I would kick you out of bed would be to f*** you on the floor.
- I wish you were a screen door, so I could slam you all day long!
- Hey baby, as long as I have a face, you'll have a place to sit.
- Hey I'm looking for treasure, Can I look around your chest?
When searching for sexting lines there are many different ways you can go. These are just ten sexting lines that you can use on that special person you are sexting with. Some may be a little too vulgar or straight forward and may even get you slapped the next time you see her. Even if they are a little out right and forward, it may still turn your sexting partner on. So, while sexting, show off your sexting lines and have fun because that's what this all about, fun. This can lead to a pleasurable and exotic time.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert ...
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…