10 Best Sexting Tips
The 10 best sexting tips are important to know before you jump into the world of sexting. If you are not prepared, bad things can happen. In order to protect you from those bad experiences, here are some tips to help you on your path to successful sexting.
- Know the person that you are engaging with as your sexting partner. If the person prefers a certain aspect of sex, it’s important to know and include that in your sexting. Adhere to those preferences and you’ll have success in your sexting experience. Obviously, strangers are not great sexting partners.
- Note the time of day that is best for your partner. Make sure to engage in sexting with your partner at a time that you are both ready, willing and able have a good time.
- Be creative in your choices each time. Think of new things to talk about and use them in your sexting. Think of new, hot ways to say the same thing. Be creative and you’ll be successful.
- Consider the atmosphere in which you are sexting. For heaven’s sake, don’t engage in sexting in a public place where you can cause embarrassment to yourself or your partner. This can also lead to legal troubles, so do be careful.
- Create a fun mood. Don’t forget to be silly if your partner enjoys that. The mood can make all the difference in successful sexting.
- Consider role playing. Find out what your partner likes, make it really sexy, and then come up with a storyline. Then begin to engage your sexting partner in this storyline. You’ll be amazed at how sexy a good story and creative role playing can make your sexting.
- Include a little fun with your texts. Try adding food to your sexting. If your partner is slightly hedonistic, then this is a particularly good choice for sexting. Try some new foods to create a new atmosphere that is sexy and hot. You’ll be surprised at how much fun that two of you will have.
- Also consider other atmospheric enhancements. Maybe a little candle wax or sensations with feathers. Before you know it you’ll have so much fun you’ll forget about the tips and just be involved in one of your more successful sexting experiences with your partner.
- Add some music. This falls under the category of mood enhancement, but it can also make for a really fun time. Some people may like different mood enhancements and not care for music. But for some people, music makes all the difference. Ask your partner what they like and incorporate that into your sexting.
- Be sure that you have spell check turned off. Many ridiculous mistakes are made thanks to a simple automatic spell check during sexting. You’re going along having a wonderful, hot time with your partner sexting. Then, all of a sudden your partner comes back at you and asks what that was you said? Before you realize it, you catch on to the fact that you have made a spelling error which they’re unable to understand. So be sure to communicate effectively and turn the spell check off. Just have fun.