India’s gone all bold and bare with its 10 best sexy Bollywood movies. Some of the sexiest films were produced as early as 1972 with Simi Grewal and Zeenat Aman. Sexiness and bold themes are, therefore, not new to Bollywood. However, the last decade has seen a spurt of directors and stars willing to do it all. Both men and women in the industry are now more conscious of their looks and bodies. This makes you think which movies are the sexiest Bollywood films..
- "Satyam Shivam Sundram" (1978) Zeenat Aman drove the voyeurs crazy with her sensual, flimsy white top. Nothing was left to the viewers' imagination. The conservative media of the '70s went into frenzy about the adoption of Western culture and the effect it will have on the new generation.
- "Ram Teri Ganga Maili" (1985) Mandakini bathes under a waterfall skimpily clad in a transparent white saree. This probably was the first of the countless heroines in the waterfall scenes in sexy Bollywood movies. The showman, Raj Kapoor, confessed to be fascinated by breasts. Therefore, Mandakini exposes a generous part of her merchandise in the film.
- "Siddharta" (1972) The film features Simi Garewal and Shashi Kapoor. Garewal is considered extremely bold for her time. And she lived up to the name by going topless in this film. Garewal’s presence and courage definitely makes it one of the sexiest films made in the Indian industry.
- "Sagar" (1985) "Sagar" is a love triangle between a rich boy and a girl and another boy from the coastal community in India. Therefore, the proximity to the sea makes the whole film hot and sexy with flimsy outfits and sizzling numbers. The female lead went topless in this one and legend has it that her bottom came off for a second in the film.
- "Maya Memsaab" (1992) The topless love making scene in this film has been shot aesthetically and leaves the viewer aching for more. The sexiness of the film increases with anticipation for more hot scenes.
- "Saawariya" (2007) This film is a feast for the men interested in male sexual partners. The film features eye candy, Ranbir Kapoor in a transparent towel song and dance sequence. The film is worth the ogle and lust, Kapoor arouses. If only the censored scenes with the towel falling down were released; could the film have been sexier.
- "Jism" (2003) This film features real life sweethearts Bipasha Basu and John Abraham. The film is replete with steamy scenes and dialogue. The songs and cinematography, too, are suggestive. The theme revolves around sex and lust, making this movie sexier and steamier than anything else.
- "Dev D" (2009) This film is a modern interpretation of the classic novel “Devdas” by Sarat Chandra Chatterjee. It revolves around the reckless Indian youth stuck between Indian sensibilities and Western style. The film discusses sensitive issues of adultery, teen sex and broken hearts. It is sexy with all explicit and implicit sexual details, but still titillates the gray cells.
- "Race" (2008) The plot revolves around a murder mystery and deceit. However, two Bollywood sex icons Bipasha and Katrina Kaif keep it hot and sexy. The scenes of seduction and love making coupled with romantic songs are the perfect setting to make the film sexy, steaming hot.
- "Murder" (2004) This film revolves around murder mystery, but features several sexy songs full with raunchy kisses and love making. The film features Mallika Sherawat and Imraan Hashmi and was one of the first extremely bold films in a long time. It is said that the success of "Murder" opened a whole new realm of sexy scenes and films for Bollywood.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert ...
Every Man Can Learn From This Actor’s Self-Written Obi...
Not just about dying but about living well.