If you’re looking for the 10 best sexy French songs of all time, you’ve come to the right place. Even if you don’t understand a word of French, the pure sound of these tunes will get the love juice flowing right away.
- “Moi Je Joue” by Brigitte Bardot. Sex kitten Bardot’s 60's pop classic tops our list of the best sexy French songs of all time.
- “Something in My Mind” by One-Two. This infectious Parisian pop duo has only released one album so far, but it included “Something in My Mind,” one of the coolest rock songs about desire of the 2000's and one of the best sexy French songs.
- “L’Anamour” by Serge Gainsbourg. Gainsbourg has the blues for a girl he knows is going to let him down in the end, but he can’t stop lusting after her. Even if you don’t understand French, you can feel his pain in this classic track.
- “Ne Me Laisse Pas L’Aimer” by Brigitte Bardot. We know Brigitte Bardot might seem over-represented on this list, but we can’t get enough of this track, which is undoubtedly one of the best sexy French songs ever recorded.
- “Sexy Boy” by Air. Hands down, the best French sexy song released by the super pop group Air to date.
- “Je T'aime Moi Non Plus”by Brigitte Bardot and Serge Gainsbourg. It’s hard to pull off “romantic” and “sexual” in the same song, but this duet famously does it, making it one of the best sexy French songs of all time.
- “J'en Ai Marre” by Alizee. Hard to tell what’s sexier, the song or just Alizee herself!
- “C’est Bon La Vie” by Nana Moskouri. With her crystal clear voice and upbeat message, Nana Moskouri won a billion hearts when this song first came out in the 1960's.
- “Homme” by the Brazilian Girls. Is this the best striptease song ever recorded? Quite possibly.
- “Sorry Angel” by Serge Gainsbourg. An eternal favorite among French women, “Sorry Angel” rounds out our list of the sexiest French tunes of all time.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …