Men are always trying to use the 10 best sexy pickup lines to find a date. These are the best of the best that might actually get you somewhere. Women actually do enjoy a good pickup line once in awhile. Try these 10 best sexy pickup lines out next time you meet someone.
- "Just call me milk, I'll do your body good." This pickup line may sound a bit corny, but it is sexy and will put a smile on her face.
- "All those curves, and me with no brakes." This great sexy pickup line will compliment her looks in a good way.
- "You had better phone the firefighters in advance, cause when you're done with me, we'll be on fire." You are just making sure right off the bat she knows the plans for your evening and they are good.
- "You be the tree, and I'll wrap you like a Koala." If you are looking for a good time, there is no reason to be shy about it. This sexy pickup line is a good way to start it out.
- "I don't speak in tongues, but I kiss that way." If the response is good, you might go right in for a kiss and show her.
- "Gee, that's a nice set of legs, what time do they open?" This one is a little blunt, but if you use this sexy pickup line she will know what you are looking to find today.
- "You know, we were born without clothes." This hints at sex, but isn't totally rude just spelling it all out.
- "Lets make like fabric softener and Snuggle!" Every girl loves a bit of snuggling, but it is still sexy since it is talking about putting you close to each other.
- "Are you from Tennessee? [No, why?] Because you're the only ten I see!" Just let her know with this sexy pickup line that you think she is hot.
- "Are you a light switch? Cause I want to turn you on." This sexy pickup line just basically says it all.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …