If you suffer from bunions, you know the pain and stress they can cause and knowing the ten best shoes for bunions will be essential. Just going through a regular day at work, school, or even within the home can be extremely excruciating, leaving you wishing your feet were someone else’s but it doesn’t have to be that way. Luckily, there are many shoe brands that know the pain and trouble of bunions and have provided the ten best shoes for bunions, providing better comfort and support no matter how terrible your bunions are.
- Crocs. Crocs aren’t very fashionable, however, can provide great support and comfort if you are plagued with bunions. Crocs are a low technology shoe with a simple design and ventilation to keep your feet feeling as good as possible, offering an excellent choice of the best shoes for bunions.
- Brooks Defyance 2. A shoe offered to assist with ball of the foot pain as well as bunions, this offers extreme support and great comfort with a sporty style that is great with any look.
- Chaco ZX/2 Unaweep Sandal. Great for people that are suffering from bunions, offering the double straps design that ensures great flexibility and comfortability within the sandal.
- Pedors Stretch Walker. This is a great shoe for those with any type of bunions, corns, hammertoes, or any other type of foot ailment that causes great pain. These shoes will alleviate the pain with a great comfort through the seamless stretchable section in the forefront of the shoe.
- Hush Puppies Gil Adjustable. Made to fit just right, this shoe offers excellent comfort and support for anyone that is suffering from bunions that can make the day a bit longer.
- Sanita Professional Clog. This is a great and wide shoe that offers supreme comfort for those with bunions. When you are looking for the best shoes for bunions, this is definitely a top pick.
- Addidas Adistar Ride 2. This is a shoe made specifically for runners that are suffering from bunions, but still want to have a comfortable jog or run. This can be a great shoe for athletes that need to alleviate the pain of bunions or other foot issues.
- Nike Equalon +4. Another great running shoe made for those with bunions; this makes the list of the ten best shoes for bunions due to the great stability and lightweight design that offers superior flexibility and support.
Easy II. This is a stylish men's shoe with a great support system and known for comfort. A very good choice when wanting to purchase shoes for bunions.
- Doubler. Another stylish men's shoe and definitely on the list of the ten best shoes for bunions. The shoes are reasonably priced and can be found online.
Each of these shoes can offer the support and comfort required to get through a long day with bunions that can be so debilitating for both men and women.