Here are the 10 best shoes for diabetics. Diabetes can cause an array of complications, from blindness to the neuropathy of the feet. It is very important to take care of your feet when you have diabetes, and having the right shoes will help keep things in balance.
- Propet LifeWalker Strap. This comfortable shoe is a great option if you don't want the hassle with shoe strings. Built for comfort, this shoe has arch support, built in heel stabilizer, and a 1,000 mile guarantee.
- Rockport Encounter – Black Tumbled. This diabetic shoe helps prevent blisters with it's padded tongue and collar. The Encounter can double as a nice leather dress shoe while providing you comfort with it's air cushioning on the the soles. This shoe tends to run on the narrow side, so it's recommended to order a half size bigger if you have wide feet.
- Propet Stability Walker. This shoe is great for those who enjoy light hiking. The Stability Walker is brushed with Nylon lining, has leather uppers, internal heel counter, removable cushions orthotic, padded tongue and collar.
- Aetrex Ambulator Conform Oxford. This shoe is nice type dress shoe for diabetics. Designed to minimize pain and limit stress on the foot, this shoe is great for professional diabetic men. Made with Plastazone, the lining of the shoe will mold to your foot for a customized fit. This shoe also has a unique pressure relief in sole to help easy the stress on your soles.
- Orthofeet641. A nice diabetic sneaker, the Orthofeet641 is a nice black leather shoe great for diabetics looking for a fashionable sneaker. It has moldable insoles, stretch panels, and a nice lightweight feel that's great for walking.
- Drew Big Easy – Black Pebble Leather. These high top diabetic boots are easy and durable to wear. These boots have extended heel stabilizers to reduce heel slippage, and boot tops for additional support. Made with velcro tops, these boots are also easy to put on and take off.
- Hush Puppies Gill. These shoe are great for comfort and support, while being extremely lightweight. This diabetic shoe is four times lighter than the average shoe. These shoes are stress free, lightweight, and they work as a nice pair of dress shoes.
- New Balance MW811. New Balance has the reputation for making great shoes, and it's no different for their diabetic tennis shoe. This shoe has great support system built in. A graphite rollbar with TPU helps with stability and control. This style tends to run wide, so if you have a narrow foot buy the narrow version.
- Orthofeet572. These brown leather fisherman sandals are great for diabetics in the spring and summer. With great craftsmanship and orthopedic support, these sandals have open panels to let the foot breathe. This sandal is lightweight, wide, and has a cushioning sole for support. This sandal fits true to size.
- Drew Lighting. This popular diabetic shoe has style, support, and comfort. With two removable soles, and breathable mesh this athletic shoe is great for walking. Great for all day support, it's padded to it's maximum potential to support diabetic feet.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Remember when Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman made all that noise—and news—before the Super Bowl? We had the story long before the season even started, trailing him all over Se ...