The 10 best shoes for nurses are just the right prescription for tired, swollen, and aching feet. For the nurse working a twelve hour shift, these shoes for nurses will provide that extra burst of energy to end the day or night on a good note.
- The Doreen by Nurses Mate. This slip-on style best shoe pick has double side goring providing a more flexible opening. The Doreen comes with a wedge heel, cushioned latex footbed, and soft grain leather with stain-resistant fish to retain a polished and professional look.
- Ellis by Nurses Mate. This best shoes for nurses slip-on shoe has today’s look and styling, with cushioned latex footbed, and hidden goring at tongue with, easy maintenance stain resistant-finish.
- The Princess by Reebok. The key features of this best shoe pick are comfort, durability, good traction, and styling. Shoe composition is garment leather with padded foam footbed which reduces moisture. A fitting note: for a more precise fit go up by a ½ size larger than normal shoe size.
- Vanessa by Dansko. This shoe comes in slip-on styling with stain-resistant leather composition. This shoe also has built-in anti-microbial and anti-odor treatment.
- Phoebe by Dansko. This slip-on style shoe has double-side goring, and has a heel height of inches. The Phoebe has a cushioned footbed, and a deeper toe area to help maintain shape.
- Springboard by Cherokee. This best shoes for nurses pick has double-side goring for good fit, and slips on and off with ease. The shoe composition is top quality leather with cushioned footbed, and built-in skid resistance design. Heel is one and a half inches.
- Style WW927 by New Balance. This shoe has an EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) cushioning sole that easily molds to feet contours, and provides good support. Sizing note: This style runs narrow which may require a wider width than normal for comfortable fit.
- Dark Tatoo by Alegria. This contemporary clog-styled shoe has a removable footbed that can be replaced with specialty insoles. The shoe has built-in arch support.
- Eliza by Nurses Mate. Another best shoe for nurses pick, this shoe has a cushioned footbed with built-in traction measures, and has lightweight construction to absorb the shock of hard floor surfaces.
- Peace by Work Wear. This durable leather step-in shoe is built for comfort with moisture absorption to help alleviate foot odor, and adjustable strap for secure fit.
Nurses perform an invaluable service for people in time of great need. The best shoes for nurses allow the busy nurse to look fashionable and experience less fatigue while doing one of the toughest jobs in the world.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
What to Drink on Labor Day
Seven options to see out the summer with style. And by style we mean a cool buzz.
Meet Madeline Brewer, Netflix Princess
The Orange is the New Black and Hemlock Grove beauty discusses fitness and dating.