Here’s our list of the 10 best shoes to for running on the treadmill. These running shoes are recommended for running on the treadmill because they are lightweight, allowing you to run faster. You don’t need to focus on heavier shoes with a lot of shock absorption, as many treadmills have built-in shock absorption qualities.
- Asics Men’s Gel Treadmill. The Asics Men’s Gel Treadmill sneakers are lightweight with breathable mesh uppers. Designed specifically for treadmill use, these sneakers provide support for a cushioned, natural gait that will improve your exercise experience.
- ASICS Gel-Pulse 2. Asics brand sneakers are among the top brand of running sneakers any serious exerciser could buy. The Gel-Pulse 2 offers great comfort and sustainability as well as a breathable mesh construction in the upper.
- Brooks Adrenaline GTS 10. Brooks’ Adrenaline GTS 10 has well-developed support and cushioning within its design, making it an excellent choice for any runner who wants to improve their stride both on and off the treadmill.
- Nike Free Trainer 5.0. Nike’s Free Trainer 5.0 is doesn’t compromise support or breathability while providing maximum traction on several types of surfaces with specifically placed delta nodes. You’ll love it on the track or on the treadmill.
- Reebok Zig Pulse II. Reebok Zig Pulse II takes advantage of current exercise technology, which engages extra leg muscles during your run for a more challenging workout with advanced fitness results during treadmill running drills.
- Adidas Ambition Powerbounce+. The bounce line of sneakers has powerful options to improve running performance and speed. The Powerbounce’s lightweight support also has structural strength for a good return on energy performance.
- Nike Air Max Ultimate. Nike’s Air Max Ultimate sneaker provides maximum strength durability and lightweight design with strong support to power you through your fitness performance on the treadmill.
- Brooks Addiction 9. Brooks Addiction running shoe provides exceptional comfort and performance with a secure fit and masculine design. You’ll feel extraordinary energy in your legs while running on the treadmill.
- Reebok Zig Return. Reebok’s Zig line of running shoes provides ZigTech technology that sends a wave of stimulating energy that not only challenges the legs but builds muscle power and stamina.
- Nike Air Max Tailwind + 2. Nike’s Tailwind +2 improves your treadmill running with a responsive Cushion mid-sole and a breathable upper. It’s also full of cushion and has tons of support and fantastic traction.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.