10 Best Shoes For Running
The ten best shoes for running are designed to offer comfort and support, and also look stylish. Whether you are spending ten minutes a day on the treadmill or clipping off six miles a day road running, a good standard of running shoe is equally important for both environments.
- New Balance 1226. New Balance 1226 shoes are amongst the ten best shoes for running. A hard wearing shoe, it is well supported and ideal for running distance.
- Mizuno Wave Alchemy 10. A lightweight shoe that is as comfortable as it is stylish. Mizuno are an established brand that make high quality footwear. The Wave Alchemy 10 continues that tradition and is one of the ten best shoes for running.
- Saucony Progrid Omni 9. Available for men and women and perfect for eating up the miles on the morning run, the Saucony Omni 9’s are easily among the ten best shoes for running.
- Asics Gel Cumulus 12. A comfortable shoe that offers the ultimate in support. An inner lining of memory foam adds a unique touch to the one of the ten best shoes for running on the market.
- Brooks Dyad. Designed for the heavier footed runner, the Brooks Dyad is a tough shoe that can withstand miles of hitting the pavement. Brooks have come up with one of the ten best shoes for running in the Dyad.
- Nike Air Pegasus +27. A recognized name in footwear, Nike have made one of the ten best shoes for running with the Pegasus. Great for half marathons and longer distances.
- Puma Velosis 2. A capable shoe that supports the heel effectively. The Velosis 2 offers stability and support, making it one of the ten best shoes for running.
- Zoot Ultra Kalani. One of the most flexible shoes on the market, the Zoot Ultra is one of the ten best shoes for running. Available in bright colors, the shoes are ideal for triathletes and cross trainers alike.
- Nike Lunar Glide +2. A stylish and lightweight shoe, the Lunar Glide is one of the ten best shoes for running around. Great for short to medium distances.
- Brooks Ghost 3. A great shoe for those who need something for the gym or for those morning runs. Breathable material ensures that your feet don’t cook whilst the Brooks name means that you get the comfort and support they are known for.