10 Best Shoes For Walking
The 10 best shoes for walking offer comfort, support and style. Walking shoes make up a big part of many manufacturers inventory. The most important consideration for purchasing walking shoes is fit, function and feel. If you have special needs in your walking shoes be certain to address them. Walking shoes must address such conditions as wide or narrow feet to flat or high arches. All these manufacturers make walking shoes that cater to these needs.
- New Balance 846 Walking Shoe. This shoe is a perfect walking shoe that combines lightweight, breathable material with comfort and style. The 846 is expertly constructed and offers a padded sole to promote comfort. The look is sleek and the under sole is versatile enough to cover over activities as well.
- ASICS GEL-Foundation Walker. These shoes offer a strong basis but provides exceptional comfort. The gel sole is like strolling on clouds while the firm outer sole provides stability. The Foundation Walker is specifically made for the endurance walker and will provide years of use.
- Skechers Shape-ups Shape Ups SRT Kinetix Men's Walking Shoe. These shoes will provide years of service and comfort. A new generation shoe that is designed to meet the needs of the power walker and promote good health and posture. Expertly manufactured with all the plusses for the serious walker, this shoe fits the bill.
- Nike View II Men's Walking Shoes. These shoes are simple and sleek. This inexpensive top ten walking shoe is comfortable, fit and provides proper stability. Exceptional construction from one of the best manufactures in the world, this shoe delivers.
- Avia El Moro Toner Men's Walking Shoe. These shoes are built to meet the endurance needs of the serious walker. The design meets comfort needs as well as provided tine for sleek muscular calves. Soft construction for added comfort but does not skimp on stability.
- Reebok Time And A Half III Men's Walking Shoe. These are another simple but exceptional shoe. The Time and a Half promotes comfort and form to assist the walker with proper posture and fit. Sleek in its design but provides the best for the casual walker.
- Spira Men's Classic Leather Walking Shoe. This is a classic leather fit. This shoe provides breathable leather with a firm under and out sole for support. A soft inner sole for comfort when in motion provides the basis for use. A very durable shoe, that promises years of use.
- Reebok Reewalk DMX Max Walking Shoe. This truly is a wonderful shoe. Built for the casual walker in mind, this stylish and fit shoe is a performer. Great looks with practicality built into the sole and support platform. Expect to wear these for a while as they are built to last on the traditional Reebok sole.
- New Balance MW606 Men's Walking Shoe. These shoes provide a more rugged look for the walker. Designed with outdoors in mind this rugged, yet comfortable shoe is tops in its genre. The MW606 is made for the hiker who is more into walking the outdoors then climbing it.
- Avia 333 Men's Walking Shoe. These shoes round out the top ten nicely. This is a practical shoe for the light walker looking for comfort and style. Soft grade imitation leather provides looks while the cushioned inner sole promotes comfort.