10 Best Shot Drinking Games
Want to know what the 10 best shot drinking games are? Here are some ideas that are sure to amp up the fun-factor at your next get-together. The ten best shot drinking games are (drum roll please) the following
- Quarters. In this classic shot drinking game, a quarter is flipped into a shot glass. If a player misses the glass or utters a curse word, they then have to drink. Saying the word "drink" isn't allowed, or the person who says it has to drink the other person's shot!
- Century Club. This second entry on the list of the ten best shot drinking games takes place within a timeframe of 100 minutes, during which participants down a shot of beer every minute. It is necessary to have a timekeeper for this game.
- I Never. This shot drinking game is a good ice-breaker. The game starts by having a player state something such as "I never climbed a mountain." Any person in the group that has done what has been stated, has to drink a shot.
- Veggies. For this shot drinking game, everyone must sit in a circle and each one selects the name of a vegetable. Everyone says their "veggie" name aloud so everyone else knows it, and then they repeat another player's "veggie" name. That next player repeats the process, and so on. The catch to this shot drinking game is that no one is permitted to reveal their teeth! Whomever does this deed will have to drink a shot. It's easy to see why "Veggies" made the list of the ten best shot drinking games.
- American Pie. This one is easy. Watch this funny film and have a shot every time the character "Stifler" swears, or whenever someone refers to "Stifler's" beautiful mom, or when Jim's father gets flustered! Take two shots during every "band camp" story, or when the main characters drink. (Use your own discretion here, of course.)
- Where's The Water? This drinking game involves using a clear spirit such as vodka, to fill several shot glasses. Then only one glass is filled with water. Everyone downs a shot, but the lucky person consumes the water.
- Flip, Sip or Strip. Flip a coin in the air and guess whether it will land on heads or tails. If you guess correctly, give the coin to the next person, but if you are wrong, you either take a drink, or remove an article of clothing. Socks count as clothing in this instance!
- Answer This. Two people are required for this drinking game. They sit at a table with drinks between them. One asks a personal question of the other. The second person can choose to either answer the question, or down a drink. The more personal the question, the more likely it is that the person will prefer taking the drink to answering.
- ABC's. Players state a word beginning with a letter of the alphabet. For example, A is for alphabet, B is for banjo, C is cantaloupe. Each player must come up with a new word, and remember what the player before him has said. Anyone messing up has to drink a shot.
- This is My... The group takes turns pointing to one of their body parts and naming it incorrectly, such as pointing to their foot and calling it their nose. Any mistakes means the person drinks half a beer.
There you have the list of the 10 best shot drinking games, and there are plenty of other choices to be enjoyed as well. Have a fun, safe time.