The top 10 best singles bars in Los Angeles of 2009 offer a myriad of food and drinks and there's one thing the City of Angels does not lack—a bevvy of beautiful babes. So, keep a close eye on our countdown of the 10 best singles bars in Los Angeles.
- Baja Cantina. Locals gather at this singles bar nightly for fresh Mexican food, margaritas and a tanned, toned crowd on the prowl. An open seating layout and heat lamps make the perfect backdrop for people watching and eye-gazing. Baja Cantina: 311 Washington Blvd., Marina Del Rey, CA 90292. (310) 821-2252.
- Sonny McLean's. If you are looking for the best singles bar in Los Angeles this one is a tough contender. Crowds of the un-betrothed flock to this bar for its dart boards, air hockey, pool tables and more than twenty beers available for consumption. Sonny McLean's: 2615 Wilshire Blvd., Santa Monica, CA 90403. (310) 449-1811.
- The Burgundy Room. Located in Hollywood's Cahuenga Corriodor, this standing room only pub provides tight quarters that making getting to know one another a breeze. The Burgundy Room: 1621 N. Cahuenga Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90028. (323) 465-7530.
- The Beauty Bar. You'll find one of these chain bars in almost every major city, but none with as good-looking a crowd as in Hollywood. During the early evening the bar is used as a spot to get your nails done or have a henna tattoo applied, but after the beauty treatments are in place is when the real fun begins.
- Hotel Cafe. Stop by for some great live music, stay for the hotties at the Hotel Cafe, easily one of the 10 best singles bars in Los Angeles. The Beauty Bar: 1638 N. Cahuenga Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90028. (323) 464-7676.
- Cat N' Fiddle. A laid-back crowd dines on fish, chips and Irish car bombs while feasting their eyes on models, musicians and those from all walks of life looking for love in the best singles bars in Los Angeles. Cat N' Fiddle: 6530 W. Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90028. (323) 468-3800.
- No Bar. Cozy booth seating and a solo pool table make striking up a conversation with the opposite sex easy at this LA singles bar—come early though—late nights see this place packed to capacity so don't arrive after 11 p.m. No Bar: 10622 Magnolia Blvd., North Hollywood, CA 91601. (818) 753-0545.
- Universal Bar & Grill. What could make hooking up easier than a bar decorated as a bordello complete with an authentic roaring fireplace? Universal Bar & Grill: 4093 Lankershim Blvd., North Hollywood, CA 91602. (818) 766-2114.
- The Fox and Hounds. Standard English pub, but jam-packed with singles inside and out. The large outdoor patio also provides a great spot for hollering at any cuties walking down Ventura Boulevard. The Fox and Hounds: 11100 Ventura Blvd., Studio City, CA 91604. (818) 763-7837.
- The Blue Room. The blue-themed booths and lights provide soft, romantic lighting making everyone look good at this San Fernando Valley pub. The Blue Room: 916 S. San Fernando Blvd., Burbank, CA 91502. (323) 849-2779.
Happy hunting at the best singles bars in Los Angeles!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.