10 Best Skateboarding Tricks
These 10 best skateboarding tricks leave the crowds in awe. Learning to skateboard is not as easy as it looks. Not to many people have the skills to conquer such a feat, nor do they have the skills to learn the 10 best skateboarding tricks. If you are determined, and practice, you can learn to do these skateboarding tricks.
- Bull Flip. The bull flip is one of the best skateboarding tricks. A bull flip is a front 720 gazelle nerd flip. This trick was invented by Robby Williams, and most people do the bull flip with a nollie.
Pressure Flip. Nate Sherwood gained his name with the pressure flip skateboarding trick. The pressure flip is a tick that requires you to use the same foot on the nose, and tail of the board. Most people will perform the pressure flip like an inward heelflip. The reason they do this is because the hard flip is harder to execute.
- Dark slide. The dark slide can be a dangerous move to learn, if you are not careful. You ride your skateboard to the near a rail, flip it over the rail, and then land on the skateboard while it is upside down. The tail will than slide across the rail.
- Impossible. Invented by Rodney Mullen, this trick can be done two ways. The first way is to have the board rotate around your back foot. The second way is similar to the first, but you rotate the board around your front foot. This skateboarding trick is possible to do, but impossible for the majority of skateboards. Hence, the name impossible was given to this skateboarding trick.
- 360 Flip. Also, known as the Tre Flip, the 360 Flip is not as easy to do as it sounds. Unlike most tricks in skateboarding, the 360 Flip requires you to do a kick flip and backside 360 pop shove-it at the same time.
- Fakie to Switch 5-0 grind. If this tricks sound complicated, but it is not as complicated as it sounds. You want to make it look like you are doing an ollie, basically you are faking an ollie. Immediately you want to do a 5-0 Grind. To do this you rail, and you will grind the rail on the back trunk.
- Twisted Flip. This trick is a bit twisted and does require some coordination on the skaters part. You will want to do a kickflip, basic skateboarding trick, but, at the same time you will do an 180 with your body in the opposite direction.
The 900. The 900 is considered one of the most technical advanced moves in skateboarding. That means it is extremely hard to do, and if you succeed your skateboarding skills are up there with the professionals. To do this trick you will need to be on the skateboard ramp. While on the ramp, you need to an aerial spin 900 degrees. That is 2.5 spin in the air, and extremely difficult to do. Only four people have ever been able to make the spin, even less have made the land.
Kickflip Backside Tailslide. The kick flip backside tailslide is another popular skateboarding trick. To do this trick you need to flip the board, make a 45 degree turn, and then grind the tail before flipping out. Pretty straightforward trick, if you know the basics skateboarding tricks.
- Basic Skateboarding Tricks. Nothing fancy when it comes to basic skateboarding tricks. However, to learn any good trick you need to know the basics. The majority of skateboarding tricks, requires you to know the basic skateboarding tricks, and that is why it is one of the best skateboarding tricks to learn. The basic tricks are heelflip, kickflip, and pop shove-it.