Looking for the 10 best skiing jackets? Ski jackets are an important piece of gear for skiers. Ski jackets are not only for warmth and protection from the elements, but also show off your style. The ten best ski jackets offer all this and more. These ski jackets are sure to keep you warm and ready when tackling a mogul, downhill or simple cross-country.
- Mountain Hardwear WindStopper Tech Jacket is a breathable jacket that provides stellar warmth, comfort and added padding for those occasional spills. This stylish and comfortable jacket fits snuggly and zips with fluid ease. Being waterproof and durable adds to the overall appeal of this finely manufactured jacket.
- The North Face Nuptse Jacket offers a lightweight static-free jacket with exceptional comfort and durability. The Nuptse provides unbeatable warmth and comfort with vortex lining for added protection from moisture and the elements.
- Arcteryx Sidewinder SV Jacket provides best in-class moisture protection with added protection through a high collar and double padded sleeve. This ultra-light, fashionable jacket is waist and wrist adjustable with added collar height for additional windbreak.
- Columbia Sportswear Whirlibird Parka offers stellar styling and waterproofing in a durable parka. Comfort and added warmth with a detachable hood and hand-over makes this an amazing jacket for the slopes.
- The North Face Venture Jacket is a great jacket for the slopes. This is a breathable and waterproof jacket that is both stylish and durable. Made of top of the line vortex/nylon material to provide comfort and protection from the elements.
- Mountain Hardwear Exposure II Parka offers supreme comfort without sacrificing protection from the elements. A very warm and breathable jacket brings good looks and strength to the mountain.
- Arcteryx Stingray Jacket boasts lightweight comfort and superb protection in a stylish jacket. This tight-fitting jacket keeps the body heat in and the moisture and cold out. Masterfully crafted to ensure long life, this jacket is a great find for any skier.
- Outdoor Research Luna Gore-Tex PacLite Jacket is a lightweight and versatile jacket. Waterproof and wind resistant makes this ideal for cross-country or high altitude skiing where over time protection is necessary.
- The North Face Aconcagua Jacket offers a comfortable fit and a stylish look. The jacket provides all the necessities of a successful ski adventure. Top line materials and filling add to the longevity of this jacket and is well designed for the adventurous skier.
- Arcteryx Beta SL Jacket is the heaviest jacket of the ten but provides durability and exceptional fit. The outer layer is waterproof, but the inner lining promotes breathability and comfort. This is a stylish jacket with versatile use and many colors to choose from.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …