When it comes to the best skydiving schools in America, you have to know exactly where to go to find them. They should have experienced instructors as well as an area for you to get equipment from. You should be able to learn everything that you need to skydive on your own when the time comes.
- Perris Valley Skydiving School. This is one of the most comprehensive and professional schools to go to. You will meet new people and they make the lessons fun for everyone. This is the number one rated school by students that have attended. They feel it is the best place to learn. 2091 Goetz Rd., Perris, CA 92570.
- Chicagoland Skydiving Center. This is one of the most known schools for learning how to skydive. All of the instructors are licensed and wonderful when it comes to first timers. Their prices are affordable, as well as rent equipment through them. 1207 West Gurler Road Rochelle, IL 61068.
- Big Air Sportz. Not only is this instructor (Brian Germain) equipped to take on any student, but he has all of the skydiving equipment that they need. He has years of experience when it comes to skydiving and training others. The instructor and the methods that he teaches at this course are probably one of the most knowledgeable of all the schools, so students recommend this school. 11006 Veirs Mill Road, STE L15-136. Silver Spring, MD USA 20902
- Skydive Elsinore. If you’re in or around the California area then you might want to check out this wonderful school. The instructors have many years of experience both training people and skydiving. The drop off location is beautiful here. Even if you do not get lessons from this particular school, using their skydiving area is a must. 20701 Cereal Street. Lake Elsinore, CA 92530
- Monkey Claw. This school is run by two guys who love to skydive. They provide lessons, tutorials, and seminars for anyone who is interested in skydiving. They are very excited to do what they love to do, and allow others to love and learn it too. Cross Keys, NJ.
- Skydive Cross Keys. This is another great skydiving school in America because of the licensed instructors. They provide licensing programs or beginner programs depending on where you are in the skydiving levels. This school is high on the list because you can become a licensed skydiver through their program. They actually test you on your abilities, rate you, and give you an exam to become licensed. 300 Dahlia Ave., Williamstown, NJ 08094.
- Canton Air Sports. This is one of the best schools since all of the instructors are ready to tackle anyone who wants to learn how to skydive. They can also provide equipment for those people who do not own any. A lot of students were not sure if skydiving was for them, so they did not want to go out and buy their own equipment. 14008 Union Ave NE. Alliance, Ohio 44601.
- Skydive Hollister. This is a wonderful skydiving company with trained professionals. The class sizes are small and you can even get one on one training if it is needed. This means you can learn without the interruptions of others.This school was recommended because of the one on one training and the secluded location. 60 Airport Drive. Hollister, CA 95023.
- Sky Dance Skydive. This company has licensed professionals who can teach you everything skydiving. You can learn how to dive in tadem or on your own. This is one of the best schools out there that provides support. Their classes might be a better option if you're looking for an affordable way. The training spot is beautiful. Yolo County Airport. Davis, CA.
- Bay Area Skydiving. They are one of the best skydiving companies in Northern California. All of their instructors are licensed and experienced. This was rated high on students lists when it comes to schools because of the details that the instructors provide. They are responsible and have the best airplanes to jump from. You feel secure learning through them. 6900 Falcon Way.Byron, CA. 94514.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
What You Can Learn From Your Date’s Outfit—Including How Luc...
From the daddy’s girl to the free spirit to the trendsetter, we’ve got you covered.
10 Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy in Your Marriage
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.