Get a little closer to that hottie you have been dancing with in the club with these 10 Best Slow Club songs, which are great for setting a more intimate vibe with your dance partner, and may even score you a phone number, kiss, or someone to go home with. Work your smooth moves in the club with these slow songs.
- “Big Poppa” by Notorious B.I.G. Bring in some old school hip hop with some Biggie. This song isn’t too slow for the club, but still remains sexy, smooth, and keeps the heart pumping with a good beat. With lyrics like “I see some ladies tonight who should be havin’ my baby,” it is apparent this song is about hooking up in a social setting (possibly a club or a party) complete with good vibes, beautiful women, and smooth men.
- “Suga Suga” by Baby Bash featuring Frankie J. Frankie J’s romantic and soulful voice compliments Baby Bash’s flow and relaxed lyrics in this tribute to a sexy, put-together girl who makes you feel great. If this song plays in a club, it is sure to get some girls moving their bodies with some seductive dance moves.
- “Slow Jamz” by Kanye West featuring Jamie Foxx and Twista. What better way to set the mood in the club (or bedroom) than with some soulful, old-school R&B about seduction and making love? Well, this song isn’t exactly it, but refers to using such music for setting a sexy mood, still have a similar effect. Kanye West is blunt; “I’mma play this Vandross, you gon’ take your pants off,” and though this song may not make a girl come home with you, where you can actually play some Luther Vandross, it is one of the best slow songs for the club.
- “Bleeding Love” by Leona Lewis. This song is versatile, with Leona’s sweet, powerful voice, and music with a slight 1980’s vibe, making it one of the best slow songs for the club. Use it as a song to get close on the dance floor with or to buy that cutie a drink.
- “All My Life”by K-Ci and JoJo. How about some romantic hip hop from the90’s for some really slow music that isn’t too cheesy for the club. Snuggle up on the dance floor while K-Ci and JoJo will belt out some sweet lyrics: “I will never find another lover more precious than you,” and share an intimate song with your dance partner.
- “U Got it Bad” By Usher. Usher’s songs are a staple in club music everywhere, known for his high energy and epic dance moves. But in this ballad, he pours his heart out to a slow beat that can you can still dance to, earning him the title of one of the best slow club songs.
- “I’m Still In Love” by Sean Paul featuring Sasha. For a good slow song that’s easy to dance to, you can count on Sean Paul. While his songs are usually something that will make you sweat while dancing to, this one is easy going and smooth. The music is swingy and tropical, and Sean’s fast rap is groovy and laid-back, while Sasha’s voice adds a sexy touch.
- “You Rock My World” by Michael Jackson. No dance club is complete without the King of Pop. It’s catchy, with a slow energy and funky beat, and is bound to be a real crowd pleaser. Someone might even bust out a moonwalk or crotch thrust in memoriam to Michael’s epic dance moves.
- “Best I Ever Had” by Drake. When Drake came into the music scene, his single, “Best I Ever Had,” quickly became an anthem for couples in love. The beat is slow, but bouncy, and Drakes lyrics and voice flow easily, making it a great song to dance to.
- “I Wanna Love You” Akon Featuring Snoop Dogg. Nothing is as smooth as Snoop Dogg’s rapping or the beat for this song, Akon sings a catchy chorus that compliments the sexy music, which is soft, with a good bass, making it easy to relax, find a good rhythm, and have fun to.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.