The 10 best slow dance songs list will help you develop a list for you and your babe to slow grind to. Slow dancing is a great way to up the sensual edge on your date with a hottie, or turn up the flame with a little lover-friend you're enjoying the night with. Program these tunes into your iPod, place it on the dock and watch the magic work.
- "Slow Dance" by Keri Hilson. Sexy Atlanta singer and songwriter Keri Hilson's aptly-titled "Slow Dance" is the perfect addition to any slow dance mix. Sexy, erotic and flirtatious, Keri croons as she recalls how it feels to have her lover's body against her own before ending the night on the perfect high note. This electrifying song will get you into the groove as well.
- "All My Life" by K-Ci and JoJo. Bad boys of R&B's New Jack Swing era made one of last millennium's top slow dance jams when they released "All My Life". It's good to know that even Jodeci's leading duo has something you can play in front of your mother.
- "Here and Now" by Luther Vandross. Luther was the man, you hear? The man when it came to getting into women's hearts. "Here and Now" is one of Vandross' best hits. It describes the undying love a man has for a woman. Playing it for your woman as a gesture to slow dance shows her you've got all the right moves to make your way into her heart.
- "Unforgettable" by Nat King Cole and Natalie King Cole. Father and daughter duet "Unforgettable" was a beautifully touching classic hit that transcends time. You can dance to this with your wife, your daughter, your precious niece and even your mother. Add this one to your list because like its name, it's truly unforgettable.
- "How Do I Say?" by Usher. "How Do I Say?" by Usher is the perfect prelude to an erotic love affair. "How so I say 'Hello' / I just wanna talk to you? / How do I say / 'You're beautiful and I can't take my eyes off you?" are enticing lyrics that discuss approaching a beautiful woman when a language barrier makes itself known.
- "I Swear" by All Four One. All Four One's phenomenal hit "I Swear" hit the top of the Billboard charts when it was first released. Teen girls everywhere oohed and aahed all over this multicultural foursome and their winning sound. This is a great slow dance song for the prom.
- "Incomplete" by Sisqo. Dru Hill's platinum-haired front runner, Sisqo knew how to steal the spotlight and make it his. "Incomplete" is one of his chart-topping hits, not to be outdone by his infamous "Thong Song".
- "Always and Forever" by Luther Vandross. "Always and Forever" is a song your parents danced to, and would still dance to if given the opportunity. It's also a relaxing cut to listen to on a Sunday afternoon (or any afternoon, for that matter). Add it to your must-haves for this list.
- "Nothing Else" by Justin Timberlake. Justin Timberlake's debut album, Justified, was popular for hit single "Like I Love You". However, Timberlake's "Nothing Else" was an honest, laid back serenade to a girl that's just too cool to be from this planet. It's another easy Sunday morning joint.
- "Nothing Even Matters" by Lauryn Hill and D'Angelo. "Nothing Even Matters" was Lauryn Hill and D'Angelo's soulful serenade about how much they love their lovers. Hold your woman close while you tell her that nothing even matters when you're with her.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.