10 Best Small Trucks Of All Time
A good small truck is not the same thing as owning one of the top 10 best small trucks of all time. If you are looking for a classic vehicle that can haul a lot of equipment, check the list below out.
- The El Camino. Is it a car, is it a truck? You'll never quite figure the El Camino out. The coupe styling let you park it comfortably, but it has a back-end well suited to hall items, and for this reason alone it belongs on the list of the best small trucks.
- Volkswagen Caddy. The Volkswagen trucks, like the cars manufactured by this German auto maker, are known for their reliability. The company's small flatbed truck is not noted for a large cargo capacity.
- Chevy S-10. Chevrolet's S-10 series provides the user with enough pulling power to get form place to place, enough cargo space to haul things in, and a size that makes it easy to park. It also has smaller engines than many of its competitors, which makes it much easier to operate in the long run.
- Ford Ranger. This small offering from Ford works well for fuel economy; it looks dorky and somewhat cool at the same time.
- Mazda B Series. What made you think only American and German trucks would be on the list of the best small trucks of all time?
- The Model T One-Ton. Henry Ford had not abandoned his classic color scheme yet, but he did change the type of vehicles he offered. As you can guess, it weighted one ton.
- '53 Chevy Truck. This model falls somewhere between small and large models. If you need some classic dieselpunk styling, this is the truck for you. If you need to know what dieselpunk is, visit dieselpunk.org
- Studebaker. At one time, the Studebaker was the classic American truck, so of course it belongs on any top best small truck list, even if the remaining trucks do not look particularly small by today's standards
- Tonka. Hey, they may not go vroom, but a Tonka trust made of die cast metal will probably outlive any truck currently in your driveway.
- The Holden VS Commodore. If you really miss the El Camino as one of the top small trucks of all time, the Holden VS Commodore will happily meet your needs.
Posted on: Nov. 17, 2010