If you are in the market for new snowboarding gear, check out these 10 best snowboarding jackets. After snowboarding season is the best time to buy snowboarding gear. Here are the 10 best snowboarding jackets:
- Idiom 2.5L Burton Men's Snowboarding Jacket. The Idiom features a 2.5-layering fabric system that will keep you dry and warm on the mountain, without being heavy or weight you down. This best snowboarding jacket has armpit zippers and a pocket for your wallet. The idiom is best for a medium sized snowboarder who wants a jacket that isn't too baggy, but will still allow for multiple layers. It is available in three colors: green, smoke and black.
- GMP Onepiece Burton Men's Snowboarding Jacket. This best snowboarding jacket also has 2-layer coated fabric. The outer layer is coated with a special water resistant finish (Dryride Durashell) and the inner layer is insulated for comfort and warmth. This jacket has a hood and a secret pocket for goggles. It is a relaxed fit for guys who like a little more room.
- Burton 3L Shrike Men's Snowboarding Jacket. This snowboarding jacket features a pants to jacket and a removable waist gaiter. While you are snowboarding, you can create a shield from the snow and if you are just hanging out, you can remove the gaiter so you can still look cool. This best snowboarding jacket has 3 layers and is laminated with a full hood and cargo pockets.
- Burton Idiom Continuum Jacket. This is the best snowboarding jacket for guys who get really cold. The 2 layer system has goose down on the inside and recycled polyester on the outside. This Continuum jacket is best for long days on the mountain for guys of any size.
- Burton 2.5 Layer Slick Jacket. The layer slick jacket is one of the most comfortable snowboarding jackets. It doesn't feel like it is waterproof with how soft it is, but it has two layers of Dryride Durashell coated fabric. This is a jacket for the minimalist rider, who doesn't like a lot of bulk and doesn't need many pockets. This snowboarding jacket comes in black, electric blue and bright white stripe.
- Burton 2L Gore-Tex Maestro. The Gore-Tex Maestro has the perfect fit; it is not too baggy or bulky, but it is not restrictive either. You will be able to move easily and create a barrier from the snow with the waist gaiter pants jacket interface. This jacket comes in mocha pinstripe, chattan plaid, black pinstripe.
- Volcom Men's Shatter Snowboarding Jacket. If you are not put off by the neon lime color, the Volcom Shatter is the best snowboarding jacket for the best price. This jacket features an outer shell to keep you dry and breathable lining system. The Shatter has an adjustable hood and it can be worn in all kinds of weather, it is a year round snowboarding jacket. It also has lined hand warmer pockets.
- Volcom Men's Miyoshi Snowboarding Jacket. The Miyoshi features a V-Science 2-Layer Shell. This jacket is waterproof and great for layering. The Miyoshi features a pant to jacket interface and a super suede chin guard.
- Mountain Hardwear Ascent MCZ. This high performance snowboarding jacket will keep you dry all over. The entire jacket is waterproof, even the inside, so you can bring your iPod. This jacket has a removable hood, so you can adjust it to the elements. It also features a "MicroClimate Zoning" technology, which is adapted to your body temperature to provide warmth where you need it.
- O'Neill Pit Stop GTX. This best snowboarding jacket has fully tapped seams and a three layer stretch fabric that is designed to move with you. This jacket will keep you dry without restricting your movement. There are also waterproof pockets for your iPod or camera. Available in black at backcountry.com for 374.96
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Beware These Telltale Signs Your Woman Is a Gold Digger
Now we ain’t sayin’ she is... but here are some clues.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
Why Your Wife May Be Unhappy in Your Marriage and How it Can...
Don't shoot the messenger. This is what science says.