The 10 best soccer pump up songs may be a suggestive list, but all the songs are guaranteed to get the blood pumping. Soccer fans can be fanatic about their teams, so when choosing music for the pre-game or during game activities, give thought to the types of people attending the game.
- "We Will Rock You" Queen. Topping the list of soccer pump up songs comes the classic rock song that gets everyone's feet stomping. As the crowd sings along, the hands clap and the feet stomp making a monstrous noise in the arena.
- "Who are you" – The Who. Another sing-along on the list of soccer pump up songs. Fans will be yelling "Who are you?" to the other team as the pace of the music gets higher.
- "Good Vibrations" – Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch. This entry on the list of soccer pump up songs will have the crowd moving and shaking to the pounding dance beat. The good feeling, good time song makes a great addition to a goal or stolen pass.
- "Shout" The Isley Brothers. On the list of soccer pump up songs, possibly none other will have the crowd shouting louder. As the song tells them to "shout", arms and voices will rise around the arena.
- "Ridin" – Buckcherry. This upbeat tune makes the list of soccer pump up songs. The lyrics refer to be ready to get rowdy. The crowd will relate.
- "We're Not Gonna Take it" – Twisted Sister. The rebellious song of the 1980's makes the list of soccer pump up songs. For a game in turmoil, this song will get a soft crowd going.
- "Love Rollercoaster" – The Ohio Players. The original version of the song makes the list of soccer pump up songs. As the pumping beat starts, the crowd will sing along and dance. The words relate well for a close game.
- "Rock the Casbah" – The Clash. This powerful tune of anger makes the list of soccer pump up songs. Most of the fans will sing "rock the casbah" right along with the punk beat.
- "Feel the Shake" – Jetboy. The punky glam band song hits the list of soccer pump up songs. As the lyrics scream "feel the shake" and the thundering drums pound, fist and feet will shake the stands.
- "You Shook Me All Night Long" – AC/DC. This classic tune rounds out the list of soccer pump up songs. The upbeat metal song is easy to sing along with and has just enough of an edge for guys to appreciate during a soccer match.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.