When listening to the radio you will find songs that make you say, "That is one of the 10 best song titles ever". These songs will often surprise you. Sometimes the speak directly to your life and other times they will make you remember the past. Regardless of what memories they evoke, these best song titles will stick in your mind until the end of time.
- "I Don't Want to Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith. Although there is nothing dynamic about this song title, it speaks to everyone. It reminds us of all the things in our lives that can pass us by without us even realizing it. It tells everyone in relationships of the importance of being present in the relationship.
- "Here's a Quarter (Call Someone who Cares)" by Travis Tritt. This entry to the best song titles ever speaks to you when you just don't care anymore. Your heart has been broken and you don't want to hear the excuses. You tell them to call someone else, because you just don't care.
- "My Give a Damn is Busted" by Jo Dee Messina. This title says it all. When you're at your wits end in a relationship and you just don't give a damn anymore, this should be at the top of your best song titles ever list. All the excuses and reasons in the would can't make you give a damn anymore.
- "I Hate Every Bone in your Body but Mine" by Poison. Well, the name says it all. Your girlfriend is cheating on you, and you hate every person she is sleeping with but yourself.
- "Alcohol" by Bare Naked Ladies. This song explains the fine line between enjoying a few drinks and being a drunk. It tell you how feelings can be enhanced with a few drinks, and that the alcohol should be enjoyed and not abused.
- "Take this Job and Shove it" by Johnny Paycheck. There is not a person who has not wanted to say this to their boss at one point or another. Whether you are just having a bad day or just tired of the crap, everyone dreams of having the ability or the courage to say, "Take this job and shove it!" before walking out the door.
- "Comfortably Numb" by Pink Floyd. This is one of the best song titles ever that explains to us the way you feel without emotions. You don't feel pain, you don't feel love. You live being numb from the feelings that emotions can bring.
- "I Wish I Was Queer So I Could Get Chicks" by Bloodhound Gang. A profession of wishing you were gay so that girls will like you. Girls like the gay guys because they listen, they cook and seem to be everything that a girl wants out of a man.
- "How Can I Miss You if You Won't Go Away?" by The Huntingtons. This song speaks to anyone who went on a bad date and now just wants to be left alone, to someone who ended a relationship and just wants them to leave. You can't miss someone if they are constantly following you around and calling all the time.
- "Why not Me?" by Wynonna. Everybody has asked "Why not me?" when they see someone they have feelings for with someone else. They ask "Why not me?" when they see their ex having fun with a new person.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”