When it comes to looking for great music to lull your little one to sleep, you will find some great options with this list of the 10 best songs about baby boys. Although you may find that a lot of music for kids are targeted toward little girls, there is a rich song catalog for little boys. Some of the best songs may just be by artists that will take you by surprise.
- "Return to Pooh Corner" by Kenny Loggins is a beautiful love song to childhood and the imagination of little boys. A father imagines his Pooh Bear welcoming him home as he savors tucking his baby boy into bed with a Pooh Bear of his own in this lush tribute to the joy and innocence to boyhood.
- "Sweet Baby James" by James Taylor is a must-have song for your tiny boy. Have fun replacing the name "James" with your own baby's name when you sing along and sing it to your baby.
- "Baby Baby" by Amy Grant is a classic pop song from the 1980s. Although it may not be written for a baby boy, its fun music and repetition of "Baby Baby" are perfect for your playlist of songs to enjoy with your new baby boy.
- "Beautiful Boy (Darling Boy)" by John Lennon just may be the song you pick as your baby's personal theme song. The lyrics are heartfelt and mesmerizing, and the music is special as well.
- "A New Day Has Come" by Celine Dion is an exuberant song for baby. Its lyrics pay tribute to the new start every young mother feels now that her baby boy is in the world. You may find yourself dancing your baby around the room to this song.
- "Godspeed (Sweet Dreams)" by the Dixie Chicks is a precious song about baby boys. With fun lyrics like, "Dragon tales and the water is wide Pirate's sail and lost boys fly," you will be singing the lyrics into the face of your own precious boy.
- "Danny's Song" is Kenny Loggins' deservedly second appearance on this list for baby boys. This song is an exuberant tale of a father's realization that the riches in his world are his baby boy and the chain of love that he brings.
- "Reach Out For Me" by Olivia Newton-John is a rich lullaby from her 1989 children's album, "Warm and Tender." The live orchestra accompaniment and immaculate vocals make this a song that you will have on repeat on an album that should be bought in its entirety for baby's enjoyment.
- "Forever" by John Stamos expresses what new parents feel for their baby boys. Unconditional love that goes on forever is something that just comes naturally from the moment the baby boy is with his parents, and singing this to your baby will let him always know how much he is loved.
- "Baby Love" by the Supremes is an upbeat tribute to love. Enjoy rocking your baby and singing the fun lyrics to him. You will likely get a big smile from your baby boy when you do.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert ...
Dove Men Shave Cream