10 Best Songs About Being Back Together
Many people get upset when listening to break up songs but they could cheer themselves up with the 10 best songs about being back together. Songs about people reuniting are numerous but the 10 best songs about being back together are the ones that bring a smile to your face,
- "We'll Be Together Again" Erasure. The lads from Erasure were not just pop icons in the eighties they were also style icons. The fast moving techno beat classics they built their careers on are still popular today but none more so than this obvious choice for the 10 best songs about being back together.
- "Our Day Will Come" Ruby and the Romantics. Only the best songs about being back together are covered by artists as talented as Doris Day but "Our Day Will Come" is one such song. A big hit in the early sixties its hopeful lyrics inspire lovers everywhere.
- "I Want You Back" Jackson Five. The fresh faced Michael Jackson sent out a message to a girl in this one and it was simple: I want you back. This popular seventies hit remains one of the 10 best songs about being back together.
- "Want You Back" Take That. Take that, "Take That" you finally got each other back after all the years of feuding. Before the Take That members went their separate ways this was one of the 10 best songs about being back together.
- "We'll Meet Again" Pantera. Not exactly a love song, as it is about walking the streets of Hell but it is one of the best songs about being back together. Pantera never shied away from their emotions and this is a great example of that.
- "I Only Want To Be With You" Dusty Springfield. There are few women who can pack the same vocal power as Dusty Springfield. The popular diva produced one of the 10 best songs about being back together when she released "I Only Want To Be With You."
- "Again" Janet Jackson. Five of her siblings already made the 10 best songs about being back together list so Miss Jackson did not want to miss out. No wardrobe malfunctions in this one but plenty of passion.
- "Reunited" Peacher and Herb. Big hair, big voices, big hit. The talented duo of Peaches and Herb lit up smokey nightclubs around the world with this moving melody that ranks as one of the 10 best songs about being back together.
- "500 Miles" The Proclaimers. The Scottish brothers decided not just to write a song about getting together again but decided to meticulously detail a variety of situations that required them to track down the girl they were singing to. Ultimately it is one of the 10 best song about being back together because they walked no less than 500 miles to reunite.
- "You'll Never Walk Alone" Rodgers and Hammerstein. This song began life as a musical number for Broadway but has been covered many times on both sides of the Atlantic. Soccer fans know it best as the favorite ditty of Liverpool fans but whatever its original purpose it is one of the 10 best songs about being back together.