The 10 best songs about being love embrace hopeless affection, endless devotion and you’re the only one for me, period. When you’re in love, it's difficult to find the words to express your thoughts but if you put those words into music, poetry in motion. If you want to let someone know how much you love them, make a mix of these best being in love songs and they’ll definitely get the message.
- “Baby, Baby” Amy Grant. Lyrics express how love puts the heart in motion. Catchy, fun and definitely a tune that you can sing and dance to with your mate.
- “Unchained Melody” Righteous Brothers. Song best remember during the sexy pottery scene in the movie, “Ghost.” Definitely a beautiful being in love song to play for your girl, dudes.
- “Love Me Tender” Elvis. If you want to melt your mate’s heart, then this is tune to do it with. Elvis hits the mark with this passionate ballad.
- “Truly, Madly, Deeply” Savage Garden. Lyrics state never wanting to leave the one you love. Score. A must have in any romantic mix collection.
- “In Your Eyes” Peter Gabriel. To not overuse “I love you” the song’s title exemplifies that feeling. The best being in love songs sometimes don’t even have to mention the word “love” itself. It’s understood.
- “Falling” Alicia Keys. Love is about confusion, about being happy and about being in pain. Lyrics express of all that and more.
- “How Do I Live Without You” Trisha Yearwood. To tell someone “there would be no sun in the sky” expresses how there’s no world without them. Touching heart felt ballad by Trisha.
- “Breathe” Faith Hill. Saying “I can feel you breathe” is another way of stating being in love. Wonderful romantic song to listen to with your boo next to a warm fire.
- “My First, My Last, My Everything” Barry White. Can’t be a complete list without Barry. Lyrics describe that “she’s the sun, the moon, his everything.” If that’s not one of the best songs about being in love then we haven’t a clue.
- “I Swear” John Michael Montgomery. Lyrics vow that by the moon and by the stars to always be by your side. Hopeless devotion, now baby, that’s love.
There may be hundreds of best being in love songs in the world and in many languages but they will all still have the same message, can’t live without you. Endless and forever love with an absolute devotion, yeah, that’s what it means to hear a best being in loves song.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How to Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, master these skills. (Yes, several are car-related.)