Show your best friend how much he means to you through any of these 10 best songs about best friends. When you really feel the melody and the lyrics, these would convey how you feel about an important person in your life.
- Ben (Michael Jackson): Although this song was first released in 1972, it still remains to be one of the best songs about best friends. Written by Walter Scharf and Don Black, this song tells the story of how two new friends are bonded.
- You've Got a Friend (James Taylor): Carole King showed how wonderful it is to have a friend whom you can rely on when she wrote this. Released in 1971, it is one of the best songs about best friends.
- Busy (Jawbreaker): Jawbreaker sings one of the most wonderful songs about best friends. It talks about being there for your best friend, whatever the situation may be.
- You're My Best Friend (Queen): Written by John Deacon, this song is dedicated to his wife who is his best friend up to these days. It was released in 1975 from their album "A Night at the Opera."
- My Best Friend (Weezer): Another song that is one of the best songs about best friends is "My Best Friend" which was sung by Weezer. It talks about a best friend that is part of a person's life forever, without him being replaced by anybody.
- Lean On Me (Bill Withers): When he moved to Los Angeles, Bill Withers missed his former community so much that he wrote this song, one of the best songs about best friends. It is a reminder that should you need somebody, a best friend will always be there for you.
- Old Friends (Simon and Garfunkel): This duo sang one of the best songs about best friends called "Old Friends". These two have been friends for a long time, with a relationship that went through rocky times throughout their career. Yet, they still remain to be friends, and the songs is just a perfect description of what they have.
- You've Got a Friend in Me (Randy Newman): This soundtrack from all of the "Toy Story" movies is another one of the best songs about best friends. In 1995, it was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Original Song.
- Friends Til The End (Millencolin): Relationships with best friends are not always on the good terms for there will always be conflicts. This song describes that and tells us that once you're a friend, you're a friend until the end.
- My Best Friend (TIm McGraw): This country hit tells the story of a man who realizes that his partner is not only his only love, but also his best friend of all times.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
You might be little spoon or perhaps a Belieber. Or, if you’re lucky, one popular country star.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.