If you like dance, maybe you are feeling the urge to know what the 10 best songs about dance are. You might want to get your need to dance out by listening to these songs whether you're dancing by yourself or with other people. It doesn't hurt to dance the day or night away.
- "Dancing with Myself" by Billy Idol. A popular singer during the '80s, this was one of the "hottest songs" during that time which is why it's one of the 10 best songs about dance. It's a song stating that it's alright to dance by yourself even though there's no one else around you to dance with.
- "Footloose" by Kenny Loggins. In the year of 1984, the movie "Footloose" came out, which Kevin Bacon and Lori Singer both starred in it. Kevin played a guy who moved from the city to a small town where it's banned to dance and to play popular music. Both the song and film were big hits. "Footloose" the song and movie are synonymous with dancing which is why this is one of the best songs about dance.
- "Don't Stop the Music" by Rhianna. Any guy would be nuts to miss hearing this song which is about a girl who doesn't want the music to stop so she goes out dancing at a nightclub. It's upbeat and can get you to groove which is why it is one of the 10 best songs about dance.
- "Just Dance" by Lady Gaga. Lady Gaga sure loves to dance and this song will get you to dance just with her. The lyrics might be a little weird, but when you're in the mood to just dance, nothing else matters.
- "DJ Got Us Falling In Love" by Usher (feat. Pitbull). When you're at the nightclub, you might want to dance with some ladies while you're there. Ever think about dancing with some ladies while this song is playing? It's catchy and the song title should give you an idea of what it's about which is why it is one of the best songs about dance.
- "Dance in the Dark" by Lady Gaga. Sometimes, you might want to dance in the dark and you can play this song while you're doing it. This is another song that Lady Gaga sings with the word "dance" in it and is perfect for people who don't mind dancing in the dark.
- "I Wanna Dance with Somebody" by Whitney Houston. Maybe you're feeling somewhat lonely which is why you want to dance with somebody. Even though this song is a classic, it is still a great song about dance that will make you feel like dancing.
- "Dancing Queen" by Abba. Maybe you know a lady or two who loves to dance and you might want to dedicate this song to them. Some ladies just love to dance, so go ahead and dance with them. Abba was a popular band during the 70s and "Dancing Queen" is their most famous dancing song. Take your "Dancing Queen" out for a spin on the dancefloor the next time this disco dance song comes on.
- "I Hope You Dance" by Lee Ann Womack and Carrie Underwood. Even though it's a country song, it's not a bad song to listen to while you're dancing. This song is about a lady saying to not give up on love.
- "Dancing in the Street" by Mick Jagger and David Bowie. You may have the urge to one day dance out in the street instead of in a nightclub or by yourself. "Dancing In The Street" has an energetic tempo which will make you want to dance wherever you are the next time you hear this song.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.