Looking for the 10 best songs about dating? Well, you've stumbled upon the right article. This article will provide you with the best songs about dating voted by various sources around the web. Dating is a tangled web we weave. It's human nature to be attracted to someone and want her to like you. However, dating someone is like a whole new world for many people. It's hard, confusing and entertaining all at the same time. Here are the best songs to describe dating through lyrics.
- Alicia Keys "Fallin'" For many people, dating is an in-and-out deal. Some days you really like her and some days you don't. Love is a wishy-washy emotion and when you're dating and you don't know how you feel, this song is the best to describe that emotion.
- Bee Gees "How Deep Is Your Love" This song is a perfect representation of what dating means. The two of you like each other, maybe even love each other, but you aren't sure.
- Chris Isaak "Wicked Game" This is the perfect song about dating. Love is a wicked game and you never know if you will win or lose, but it's fun to try. It's a different mix of sounds and lyrics that makes this song make the list.
- Dido "White Flag" This song is about dating and love. When you are dating someone, you never really know how the other feels sometimes. This song is for those who are dating someone and feel like giving up, but can't.
- Eric Clapton "Wonderful Tonight" This song is a favorite among many, especially when it comes to the language of love. The lyrics are enough to get your heart pounding and then add the guitar.
- Hinder "Lips of an Angel" This song about dating represents so much about dating when you're heart might be torn in two. Dating someone doesn't mean you are truly devoted to them, it just means you are trying the relationship out. This song implies you can truly love two people at the same time.
- Kid Rock & Sheryl Crow "Picture" This is another wishy-washy dating song about a couple who are seeing other people, but wish they were dating each other again. Dating is a funny game and sometimes it's a game that we might lose.
- Maroon 5 "This Love" This song is simply for those who date to play the dating game and get caught up in the game. It's a wayward cycle of emotions that people go through when they've had enough but just can't get enough.
- Patsy Cline "Crazy" This is a song that's old, but it's still famous for dating. You can drive yourself crazy dating someone wanting her to want you back, but she never really does.
- Rascal Flatts "I Melt" This song is for those are who dating and are totally in love. It's a great song to describe the first emotions of dating in a song.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.