What are the 10 best songs about eating, you ask? Well, here we go.
- "Alice's Restaurant" Arlo Guthrie What a timeless classic. All about getting anything you want at Alice's Restaurant.
- "Tossed Salad and Scrambled Eggs" Kelsey Grammar. Yep, you've heard this one. It is the opening song for the television show "Frasier".
- "Jambalaya" Hank Williams, Sr. Crawfish pie and Fillet Gumbo. Sounds like a good time on the Bayou.
- "Cheeseburger In Paradise" Jimmy Buffet If you're going to have a cheeseburger, no better place than in paradise.
- "Chicken Fried" Zac Brown Band This is a fairly new addition to songs about eating. It talks about loving his chicken fried and a cold beer on a Saturday night.
- "The Thanksgiving Song" Adam Sandler A hilarious song. Turkey for the girls, and turkey for the boys.
- "Savoy Truffle" The Beatles Another timeless classic, and one of the best songs they ever wrote. Just reading the lyrics alone will make you hungry.
- "Vegetables" The Beach Boys An odd addition was made to the recording of this song. There are the chewing sounds of celery and carrots being eaten in the background through the whole song. This song isn't just about eating, there is actual eating taking place.
- "Sweet Potato Pie" James Taylor This is a soul stirring ditty that was superbly produced.
- "Just Eat It" Weird Al Yankovich Weird Al made a career of satirical remakes of popular songs. This one was a mock of "Beat It" by Michael Jackson.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Pro Wrestling Tales That Will Make You Feel Like Fighting
Don't get too riled up.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.