Here are the ten best songs about falling in love with your best friend overtime. A best friend is there for you through thick and thin. Sometimes the best of lovers are the ones that have been there all along. Here are some songs to give you the courage to tell your friend you love them.
- Queen “You’re My Best Friend” – It’s important to appreciate the littlest things and the one person that has been by your side through it all. “You’re my best friend that I ever had. I’ve been with you such a long time. You’re my sunshine and I want you to know. That my feelings are true, I really love you.”
- Colbie Caillat “Realized” – When you’re falling in love with your best friend, the only thing you can hope for is they realize their feelings for you. “If you just realize what I just realized then we’d be perfect for each other and we’ll never find another.”
- Jason Mraz “Lucky” – Falling in love is the first step. The next is realizing what you have and appreciating every waking moment with them. “I keep you will me in my heart. You make it easier when life gets hard. I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend. Lucky to have been where I have been.”
- Counting Crows “Accidentally In Love” – The weirdest feeling in the world is trying to accept you’re falling in love with your best friend. “How much longer will it take to cure this. Just to cure it cause I can’t ignore if its love, love.”
- En Vogue “Don’t Let Go” – The worse about being in love with your best friend is when they don’t return the feeling no matter how much you want them too. “I often told myself that we could be more than just friend’s. I know that if we move too soon, it’ll all end.”
- Dave Matthews Band “Lovers Tonight, Friend’s Tomorrow” – For the sake of not ruining a friendship, giving into temptation once seems the better way. “On our way here, tomorrow go back to being friends. Go back to being friends. Tonight let’s be lovers, say you will.”
- Usher “You Make Me Wanna” – Should you stay in a relationship with someone that you don’t truly love, when the one you love has been in front of you all along? “Before anything came between us, you were like my best friend. The one I used to run too when me and my girl was having problems.”
- Backstreet Boys “How Did I Fall In Love With You” – Sometimes the hardest thing about falling in love with your best friend is when the relationship is over and you don’t know where to go from there. “The best of friends like sister and brother. We understand and we’d never be alone. Those days are gone, now I want you so much.”
- Mandy Moore “Crush” – It’s always hard to say how you feel. It’s even harder when you’re in love with your best friend but they don’t notice your feelings for them. “You say exactly how you feel about her. I wonder, could you ever think of me that way.”
- Lisa Lisa “Head to Toe” – Love can come at unexpected times with the most unexpected people, especially when that person is someone you’ve known all your life. “Who would have thought that we would become lovers. As friends we were so, so tight. Can’t help myself, you make me feel so right.”
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.