The 10 best songs about friends falling in love is best defined as lyrical magic for the beat of a heart. Friends falling in love should be celebrated, for no one knows what the future may bring. With these ten love songs, explore the sweet sounds and heartfelt pounds with your best friend, the person you are falling in love with.
- "First Time" by Lifehouse can be found on their "Who We Are" release. "First Time" describes the love equation consisting of a person who takes the chance, by will, in letting another inside of their heart. A soft rock song that can appeal to a youthful generation with the strong message that chances of friends falling in love are sometimes worth it in the end.
- Luke Bryan's "First Love Song" can be played for those with a specific song of attraction that drew them together. "First Love Song" shares the lyrics "You're my one, my from now on," a lovely notation for a special growing relationship.
- "Falling" by Alicia Keys is self explanatory by title alone. "Falling" defines falling in love with another on levels of sensual emotion. A great song to play for the one you are falling for.
- "I Melt" by Rascal Flatts is a hot video with song surrounding how a guy melts around his hot chick. But it seemingly means more than that. "I Melt" is about love and the attraction that led two people together in the first place.
- Zac Brown Band's "Whatever It Is" spells it out with no question. Someone is so smitten that they can't seem to carry on a conversation without spitting out I love you. A song for the fresh at heart that has fallen in love.
- Paul McCartney's "Maybe I'm Amazed" is always a nice love song between friends falling in love. This song tops all others when it comes to classic rock songs.
- Aerosmith's "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" marks one of Aerosmith's best. The lyrics in this song proves artistic in measure on various levels. Don't be surprised when your friend confides their love while singing "I don't wanna fall sleep 'cause I'd miss you babe. And I don't wanna miss a thing".
- Taylor Swift's "Love Story" may be moving too fast for two friends falling in love, but if this sounds like you, then perhaps you know where your love story lands in the future. "Love Story" is about two people knowing each other for some time. The female never considered the male to be Romeo but as it turns out she was Juliet. As Romeo and Juliet grow closer than ever.
- Sarah McLachlan's "Sweet Surrender" can touch anyone who has little to offer but is given a chance by another. Sweet love can remain in balance as two friends merge together as one, apartment and all, during their sweet surrender.
- "Iris" by Goo Goo Dolls defines a deep appreciation and need for another. Perfect when trying to get the message across that perhaps there's a chance the other person could make you whole. The lyrics send the message that only one person can understand another best in what appears to be love.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Now Fat and Scruffy, Mark-Paul Gosselaar Tells Us All About ...
The man formerly known as Zack Morris is hairier, heftier and playing a Major League catcher in the new FOX show.